DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Tonnalea)

The Novice Tonnalea has met her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until after the Arches have been posted.

Declaration of Self:

Life hasn't always been easy, but that's all right, I don't believe that it is meant to be easy. If you think of it as a tapestry, where all of the bright spots are 
the easy times and darkness the hard times, then you could look at mine would seem to be covered in darkness. This isn't the case, really. I spent so 
many years locked away, kept in the darkness and made to believe that I was not worthy of light. It was a terrible time, but some good did come out of it.
First, my amazing son, who helped me laugh and occasionally drove me insane. The next good thing that happened was the night that my ex put a book
in my hand and told me that I just had to read it and it was the most amazing thing he's ever read. Eye of the World had me hooked on The Wheel of Time
series after the first few chapters, and it wasn't very long after I had read them all (all that were out at the time) that I started building Randland in text based
games called MUDS.  Eventually, I managed to escape that prison of darkness and I grieved, but I didn't grieve for long. I decided to take all of that anger, and 
all of those bad experiences and make them good. This was my therapy. I started speaking out, helping other victims get away and educating teens. When life
gives you lemons, make lemonade! I won't settle for a tapestry filled with darkness. I'm doing what I can to take those dark patches and turn them into 
bright spots. 

Declaration of Commitment:

I came into the Tower aiming for one Ajah alone, but that was before I really got to know anyone.

I lurked around, read some posts and commented in a few.  I took the WT class and it seemed 

like it took me forever to finish it, but real life is hectic for me.  I eventually finished it and began

to participate more in various threads that I found interesting, and then I started to help with events

as well. I didn't do the events for the points really, I just like to do them.  I even started thinking up

event ideas and fun little games, and I had been trying to get the aspie houses even more active. I 

just wanted to do it. Everyone here has been so wonderful and I feel like I've gained so many new 

friends in this group. I look forward to coming to the Tower and reading the discussions, the random

silliness, and everything else in between. All of you make me smile, and I plan to continue participating

and thinking up new ideas to make this group even more awesome than it already is. 

Declaration of Intent: 

As an Accepted, I will keep participating in threads and events as well as making myself available to 

help new aspirants to the best of my ability. I want to get to know all of you even more, and explore 

the Ajahs a little more as well. I would also like to see the dorms more active, so maybe I'll think up 

another fun thread for the common room, so we can all play together. 

Edited by tonnalea

Absolutely lovely Arches, Tonnalea!  Congratulations and welcome to the Ring!

Wonderful Arches  :biggrin:

Welcome to the ring lovely  :happy:

**hugs**  Thank you! Thank you all for being you! (And thank you, Greenies, for the couch therapy thread! lol)

*snuggles* Congrats honey! Your arches are great! :D Welcome to the ring and the banded dresses!