DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

Reds

Mystica, I LOVE that photo... And your shawl!! (I'm assuming that's you :p )

Elgee, I use a program called Daz Studio ^_^

Thankee, Jagen!

Oh btw, there's a newbie who joined DM because you spoke so well of it on some other forum. You rock!

Oh, really?

Or, it may be a friend in RL who I kept pestering... LOL.... unless I managed to get two to join! Bahahahha.

*keeps dragging Oscar out the room* I mean it cant hurt... But hush fool, dont draw their attention now. We need to strategize this thing.

giphy.gif

And when you say acquisition... is that the same as theft? Are you advising a novice to steal from the Amyrlin's room? I may be slightly impressed at your penchant for dangerous living.

Hmm, and I thought Ed was the only one dumb enough to go into Elg's rooms uninvited...

*brings gifts*

DINO_zpsc7cz9nzq.jpg

REDBRACELET_zpsab9kidgv.jpg

REDCOOKIES_zpsidfvf6ve.jpg

Edited by Adella

And when you say acquisition... is that the same as theft? Are you advising a novice to steal from the Amyrlin's room? I may be slightly impressed at your penchant for dangerous living.

It's not stealing if she doesn't notice its missing... and think of the marvelous things you could find there!

Those cookies look good Adella...

It's not stealing if she doesn't notice its missing... and think of the marvelous things you could find there!

icon_lol_zpstd7ldhg3.gif Inner workings of mind... approved.

I wouldn't waste pity on Lor. If she didn't like it, they wouldn't still be bonded. By all I know of Lor, she gives him a run for his money anyway lol.

It's not wasted, I don't get to pity people often enough :laugh: Lor deserves the love that comes with it. Maybe sympathise is a better word for it?

Edited by Adella

Time to get the thread back on "topic" :wink:

96aea15ad466f3e6241347fe67cdf842.jpg

tumblr_ml0zdzvMf71rt05vro1_1280.png