DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

Reds

*supplies some snugglebites* Better? I'll let you decide where they went *may have left marks* Not filed my fangs lately. 

Anyone who thinks Wardies can't be high maintenance are very mistaken!  :rolleyes:

Oh my word! Jagen, what program did you use to make those? You told me once, but I've forgotten and now I can't find where you posted it.

Aes%20Sedai%20stare.jpg

Snugglebites need to be earned. They're special and are not thrown around like free candy.

and wow... count yourself lucky, I think it's been years since Tay last snugglebit anyone. I snugglebit her once in real life though. That was fun. :biggrin:

*nods* She did. She left a mark too. And it's hardly any wonder it's been years.

he sure did. He brought our ribbons back!!

We have standards you know.

I 'think' they're in Elgee's room somewhere. or in Talya's. We definitely ought to clean out those caverns sometime.

You can't make me go in there. Send a novice or ten in! Those are scary places.

*supplies some snugglebites* Better? I'll let you decide where they went *may have left marks* Not filed my fangs lately. 

Anyone who thinks Wardies can't be high maintenance are very mistaken!  :rolleyes:

Warders are very high maintenance, and leaving that up to me could be a very dangerous proposition... and marks are just fine...

Oh, so those were very special snugglebites? Damn... I should probably preen now.

See! I'm contributing!

*grabs Killa and sends her in to Elgee and Talya's room*

Go forth, oh Brave One, and find those standards!

You may bump in to some unexpected things.... or people..... or peoplethings...... or thingpeoples.

We'll have cookies if you survive.

You may take with you:

- any novice and/or accepted of your choosing

- any algai and/or manshima of your desire

- a pointy stick

- a training spork *gives one*

b2dfd07b4b84bfe31bd9b9422eb6e77b.jpg

and a cat. Elgee loves cats. It may know things we don't.

Good luck! Find those standards!

If it moves or blinks, better not touch it.

Warders are very high maintenance, and leaving that up to me could be a very dangerous proposition... and marks are just fine...

Oh, so those were very special snugglebites? Damn... I should probably preen now.

See! I'm contributing!

Of course it's dangerous.. you say that like it's a bad thing.

really Tay, you're such a wuss.... :rolleyes:

I firmly deny having standards.

You see Elgee make that comment, sis, and then call me a wuss? When it comes to other people's messy rooms, you are dang straight I am lol. 

Good luck, Killa. I'll pray for you. If you don't reappear some time in the next few weeks, I'll send a search party after you. 

Search party? Just tie a rope to her so you can pull out the carcass...

As for marks... *redacted* is where I'd choose.

Edited by _Kynwric_

Mystica, I LOVE that photo... And your shawl!! (I'm assuming that's you :p )

Elgee, I use a program called Daz Studio ^_^

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Why on earth would I do that when I can just send other people to do the doing things?

I suppose if it's redacted then it's at least got to be one of the more intriguing options.

See! I'm contributing!

Of course it's dangerous.. you say that like it's a bad thing.

really Tay, you're such a wuss.... :rolleyes:

I firmly deny having standards.

You see Elgee make that comment, sis, and then call me a wuss? When it comes to other people's messy rooms, you are dang straight I am lol. 

Good luck, Killa. I'll pray for you. If you don't reappear some time in the next few weeks, I'll send a search party after you. 

Don't give me that. I know who you live with. Now he may not be messy, but he's no less scary than Elgee's room.

Mystica, I LOVE that photo... And your shawl!! (I'm assuming that's you :p )

Elgee, I use a program called Daz Studio ^_^

Yes, that's me and my fantabulous Yele handmade Shawl! *preens*

giphy_s.gif

*takes the training spork and rushes off to nab Cross and James or Oscar*

Edited by Killashandra

lol Killa... stiff upper lip and onwards into the breach!

I would Kyn, yes. It's just how my mind works.  :wink:

Ha ha sis, that's different. I'm familiar with his dangerousness.  :tongue:  Plus he keeps his mess confined to the garage since I made it clear that my kitchen was not an appropriate venue for working on motorbike parts. I don't go in the garage for obvious reasons.

*watches Killa grab a few happy ones* atta' girl! she's going places that one.

lol sis, uhuh, I can imagine. But you're not one to talk........ I saw that room before you made it in to my guest room and I saw it again after I left. Just because it's neat doesn't make it any less cluttered! You've got a hoarding problem! and don't gimme that 'that's all work' nonsense.... nobody uses that much yarn for work. Nobody.

It'll be fine once all my storage is built! There's no proper place to put it yet. And it's not all for work. Some of it is definitely personal stash lol.