DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Mystica)

Aww Myst! You're too lovely! *snuggles* I know you'll be welcome wherever you go despite which Ajah you choose :) *hugs*

And my Raising was 12 pages... just for the record :P

lol I never intended it to be 'yay long' ;) Fortunately all my sponsors posted quite fast (wonder why.... ) so yeah, I don't have to sit on my hands like Tess had to lol.

And so we come to it....

With pain in my heart that I have to choose, but hoping to maintain my great relationship with the other two Ajahs.

Still, I am very véry excited about my choice and I'm absolutely certain that it's the right one for me.

*peckers up breasts*

1. I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

· 2. I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

· 3. I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Red Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Red Ajah.

YAY!!! :D :D *snuggle-bites-snibbles-tackle-huggles-smooches*

Welcome home, Sister! *places a Red Shawl around her shoulders* :D

*snugglebites Tess and Nailea (sneaksy poster lol) right back* I've seen this done so many times, that I'm not even wondering how to do it lol.

Thank you, it's good to be home, Sister. *beams!*

*puts her red shawl on and stands with stupid grin splitting face in two*

OMG!!! You made me believe that you were not going to choose the Red! :shock:

WELCOME, SISTER!

*hugs Myst* :D :D :D

haha, no one's raising thread has had me on the edge of my seat before! You really are something special! :wink: Congratulations, Souvra!!

:shock: hey that's right!!! I got a whoooooole ajah of souvra's now.......

wow..... *faints*

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my holy effing GOSH, it's about time!! *sets up a rum fountain in the middle of the room*

Seriously, I really almost just had a heart attack. My heart hurts. :shock:

*hands you your first Spork and official Red Leather Pants*

LMAO!

*quickly snugglebites her Sister back to life*

oh my, red leather pants *puts them on* I feel all um..... kinky...... LOL :twisted:

I had a feeling you would go Red. :)

Until Myst did so, I had never seen such a sweet (and lengthy) tribute to the Ajahs an aspie was deciding between in a raising thread. That was awesome!

awwww Thank you Dwynwyn!

yeah I know, it was long :?

but in all fairness, I honestly couldn't just summarise my feelings for those Ajahs in a couple of sentences. They're just too fabulous for that.

Sorry to make you all read that much! Well no.... I'm not sorry, really. lol They deserve it and then some!

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From now on you shall be Mystica Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah.

Welcome home, sister, we have waited long for you!

And can I just say the Reds are unbelievably lucky to have you! And while I'm a little sad to not see you go Blue, I'm so happy for the Reds and for you. They really have a great Sister in you! And now you're mine too, since I'm technically a little bit of all the Ajahs! *g*

*hugs* Congrats, Mystica!!

*tackleflyinghuggersnuggles the Keeper*

Your Job Title is soooooooooo fitting for you, Mia! You are indeed a keeper, in every possible sence of the word :D

And as you are keeping me, so shall I be keeping you! :) My red streak was a tad bit bigger than my blue one but that doesn't mean my blue one is gone. Or my Yellow one :)

It's a cruel faith that we must chose, but it's a happy thing that regardless our colour we are all still Sisters :D

ow, hehe..... well you danged whites and your danged emotionless expressions ;)

*snugglehuggers Dwynwyn with a nibble and a smooch*

Thank you :)

Yes, we are lucky to have her :D

Dwyn, it's funny, I had a feeling that she was going either Blue or Yellow :roll: I was almost sure that she won't choose the Red because she ACTED so well, lol.

lol, àll I said was that I was keeping the shawl you had given me months ago.

So, i wasn't lying, now was I? *waves extra shawl over her head*

*shakes head* It was intentional deceiving :roll:

Ahhh, they gave you another one? You already have a red shawl, it's not fair, this way you have two :D

Sign in to follow this