DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Mystica)

Mystica has been nominated for Aes Sedai. Who here will speak on her behalf?

----

*squees* I'm so excited about this. FINALLY we get our answer *g*

:shock: already? lol gawd, I thought it'd still be weeks or so...

hehe, Thanks Daruya, Corki and Taren *snugglehuggers*

*comes running in, sees Mystica is already there, runs over and hugs her and steps back*

I will speak for Mystica

Mystica has been a joy to have around the Tower since the day she joined, always taking a challenge and a task with a grin and a funny comment, really bringing laughter to our Halls.

soon after joining, Myst started visiting the Blues, and we quickly noticed that she had a keen interest in our Ajah, always asking us, wanting to know why the Blues would be the best place for her to be. we have tried to give good answers, hoping that she would choose us as her new family, knowing that we would never have a boring moment if she did! but she has kept us all hanging, not revealing her true choice. I am so very happy to see a member taking so much care in choosing her Ajah. this is an important decition, and one that isnt easy to change once you have made the wrong choice.

so finally, I have gotten to know Myst personally, talked to her alot, tried to pry out of her, what ajah she would join! we have had alot of fun in the Band, and I am honoured and proud to finally be able to call you Sister!

so, may your choice be true! (and preferably Blue :wink: )

*grins and steps back, holding the deep Blue shawl, hoping she can put it around Mysticas shoulders soon*

Mia is much faster than I am. And prettier. =)

Congratulations Mystica! I hope that your Ajah realizes how very lucky they are to have you as a member. =)

My mommy thinks I'm pretty *g* (is this one of those "I love you cause I have to" cases, though?)

And with Mystica in their Ajah no one will ever have to worry about projects not getting done ever. (Light that was an awkward sentence!)

*runs in and tacklehugs my banded*

CONGATULATIONS MYST!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to see you being raised!! :mrgreen:

*bounces* This is sooooo exciting!!!

Hurry up and tell everyone which you'll choose!! I don't know how much longer I can hold it in.. *shifty eyes*

Congrats Myst... that was fast!! *smiles and sprinkles clear confetti since she doesn't know the Ajah yet*

I'm sure you'll have fun with whichever Ajah you have chosen... :D

*sniffs* two mentees in a week... I'm getting empty-nest syndrome already...

*hugs Myst* Congratulations, babe! I'm so happy for you!

*showers thread in secret colored confetti*

*smirks*

ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were just raised to Accepted last month!!!!!

Oh, well. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*huggle glomps Mystica*

yay congrats

*hugs myst*

hmmm hurry up and tell, i cant wait to find out what you choose... did that sound suitably unknowing?

Congratulations Mystica!! Whichever Ajah you choose (PLEASE tell us soon!) they will be certainly lucky to have you!

lol woa..... thanks you all!

MUMSY!! *humples the Seat* :twisted:

Ok, ok, I know you all are eager to find out. Well most of you..... OK ok...... some of you!

What I càn say is this:

There are 3 that were so frigging difficult to choose from cause they each were magnificent, deliciously wicked/fun/luring/scrumpalicious (I don't know if that's a word but if not, it is now)!

And I have a sponsor from all 3 of them ;)

*tackles Danya extra hard* SMOOCH!

thàt was so so so...... BLUE! you develishly, wicked, scheming, planplotting, luring, seductive,..... marvelously Blue!

Seriously though that was a really nice thing to say and I'm very touched :) and happy you would think that way!

(now lets hope the other bluesies think so too *shifty eyes*)

Mystica, if I can ever get close to you in RL, I'm going to kick you in the shin for putting me through this. Just so you know. :lol:

Congrats!!

*dances about impatiently*

Sign in to follow this