DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Look at everyone having fun and you didn't wait for me...hmmm. 

Ley, I respect that you have your little 'rules' but don't expect everyone else to follow then, and don't get upset when we ignore them. Because that is just asking for a wind up :biggrin: 

so if Ley has his rules, does that mean he is actually ley and if he isn't Ley in character, does that mean he will ignore them :p

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Cloud (1): Csarmi

Basel (1): Via

RTE (1): Ley

Ley (1): Cloud

Not voting: Dice, Talya, Des, Ed, NotBob, Lenlo, Basel, Darthe,  Pralaya, Turin, RTE

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No deadline. 

Going to bed now. TMD might or might not post some vote counts as I´m asleep. 

Vote darthe

Pral all of that was fine, but you prefacing it with "This might make me look bad, but this is something a town should do" ((Note that I paraphrased that abit with my own wording that is not a direct quote)), makes me look at it and you suspiciously. I just dont see why town would be concerned with their image this early in the game if they were truly hunting scum.

Vote darthe

Pral all of that was fine, but you prefacing it with "This might make me look bad, but this is something a town should do" ((Note that I paraphrased that abit with my own wording that is not a direct quote)), makes me look at it and you suspiciously. I just dont see why town would be concerned with their image this early in the game if they were truly hunting scum.

You're suspicious of Pral, but you are putting a vote on... Darthe?

Vote darthe

You're suspicious of Pral, but you are putting a vote on... Darthe?

The post was suspicious, but I still feel like joke voting.

Vote Count

Cloud (1): Csarmi

Basel (1): Via

RTE (1): Ley

Ley (3): Cloud, Turin, Darthe

Darthe (1): Lenlo

Csarmi (1): NotBob

Not voting: Dice, Talya, Des, Ed,  Basel,  Pralaya, RTE

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No deadline. 

Archived