DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

The Tower was dark, darker than the Pit on a starless night. As the people in the black coats gathered around the entrance, not a one of them dared to light a torch, for that would given away their position and shown that something wasn't right. They had all gathered here for a reason, and one reason only. And that was because they were unsatisfied with how the Tower was being ran and tired of The Dragon's lackeys. Shadows and mist covered all of their faces, to further protect themselves from each other in case of any traitors. As the last of the group trickled in one person boldly strode to the front of the group. It seemed that this was the one who gathered them all here this night.

"You all know why we are gathered here" said the person with neither a masculine or feminine voice. It seemed they weren't taking any chances either.

"We are here to decide who is best to replace the Dragon." they paused. "The Dragon has grown weak! *hears cheers* The Dragon has grown lazy! *cheers* The Dragon has grown soft! *cheers* It is time that a new Dragon is made! *cheers* Now I think the real question now is...How do we get rid of the rest of the staff?"

At this point the mob starts throwing out several ideas. "Stake them!" says a man, "Boil them!" shouts a woman, "Feed them to the trollocs!" shouts someone in a naively voice. As this is going on no one notices the silent figure slip out into the night. Or the other person in the back scratching their chin thinking that they can use this group to their advantage. The suggestions go on for some time until finally someone shouts "Balefire!" Thinking it could be one of the staff members the speaker shouts "Who said that!?" When no one answers they continues. "Well those are all good ideas, I shall think on them and lets meet tomorrow at this same time and we shall decide then."

The group looks at each other and they silently depart their separate ways as quietly as they had come, with no one knowing that their plans might not go as smoothly as they thought...

TheMasterDude threw some more food to a trolloc babies. This one was one of his newest experiments, having the head of a shark it snatched up the piece of meat and chunks of it flew off everywhere. He didn't bother thinking about what the food was. Probably one of the most recent civies to fail to learn how to wield Saidin correctly. Shrugging to himself he threw another piece into the cage.

Hearing a noise behind him he turned around as TinaHel rode up on her polar bear. I really need to find her a better pet than that, he thought to himself. Stopping before she ran him over, she jumped off and threw another corpse to the tollocs. This one was definitely one of the newest recruits. "How are they coming along?" she asks him.

"More or less as expected. I'm guessing that I will have the desired results after another generation or two." Hearing someone else come running up who was out of breath, they both turned.

"Lady Dragon! Lady Dragon! And...You." The civilian shuddered as TheMasterDude grinned manically and a black saa floated across his eyes. Tina then smacked the civilian with a small weave of air. "Well what is it?" TinaHel said annoyed. Pulling themselves together the civilian replied, "I happened across a group of people last night who want to start a revolt and overthrow your rule!"

TheMasterDude grinned evilly at the news. "Lets kill them all!"

"No" TinaHel replied. "They are valuable members, we can't kill them all...I have a better idea" She leans in and whispers in his ear that they should get all the staff members together and start killing off the revolt members one by one in horrible ways until they changed their minds. His grin gets even bigger as she tells him this. After she is done she leans back and looks at him. "Can I trust you?" He meets her eyes and they both just start laughing.

The civilian cringes at the horrible sound and slowly backs away after they see the mad look in their eyes.

I have picked characters from the Points Page – from Soldiers and the ranks above. Except for one or two people I have chosen the characters randomly.

This is a basic game. Sort of. I say sort of because the roles are basic but since this is the Black Tower, the Taint and the Dark One might cause some confusion. Since we can´t know what kind of confusion that might be, it´s not easy to say if the game will be balanced or not. Both town and mafia can be affected however. (It´s a lot like the triggers in Lily´s trigger games but with a twist.)

TMD will be my lovely evil co-mod. He has already written some wonderful evil scenes. 

The rules

1. I hope for lots of activity. You have to post at least one game related post every game day. Short LOAs are okay if you tell me in advance.

2. No editing.
3. Do not discuss this game outside the thread if you haven´t been given permission to do so.

4. Don´t quote my PMs.
5. Days are 72 hours and nights are 24 hours or when all night actions are received.
6. Day one will last longer.
7. This is a hammer game. Day end when a majority is reached. Any votes after the hammer vote will not count. If a majority is not reached by deadline there will be a random mod kill.
8. You get one “Oh no, I died “post after death. Do not reveal any information.
9. Votes and unvotes must be bolded and colored red.

10. Character reveals are allowed.
11. I´m Mod Goddess. My word is law. If you have any questions just ask.

12. I once belonged to those who thought that everything should be allowed in mafia. I have changed my mind. The last year people have become more and more hostile. Some people seem to take every opportunity to call the others names, not because it´s a tactic, but just because they can. This bothers me. (Most people don´t act this way of course.)

This will be a nice game. You don´t tell people that they suck, that they can gfy or that this is the worse they have ever played. You can very well disagree with people without calling them stupid, derp etc. Think about what you write. If I think that you have written something that is not okay then I will give you a warning in the thread. If you do it a second time you will get some kind of pr that is also announced in thread. If you do it a third time then you will get mod killed. Most people will not have any problems with this so no need to worry. If you really feel the need to curse then we have some excellent WoT curses to use. You don´t curse at others of course.

This game is a part of The Tainted Days of the Black Tower, which starts October 21. We won´t start before that so you have more than a week to die in one of your previous games. :D Sign up! 

1. Dice (playing as Tina, SGL of the BT), mafia godfather was lynched D4

2. Talya (playing as Ayla, an Attack Leader of the Shadow Faction), mafia symp was lynched D3.

3. Des (playing as Nya, a Dedicated of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town was killed N5

4. Csarmi (playing as Cindy, an Attack Leader of the Light Faction), doc was killed N2.

5. Ed AJ

6. NotBob NotBasel

7. Lenlo (playing as Turin, and Attack Leader of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town was killed N6.

8. Basel (playing as RTE, an asha´man of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town was lynched D1.

9. Darthe (playing as Matty, an Attack Leader of the Light Faction), vaniliia town was killed N1.

10. Via (playing as Cloud, a Dedicated of the Light Faction), vanilla town was lynched D5.

11. Cloud (playing as Wombat, an Asha´man of the Light Faction), vanilla town was lynched D2. 

12. Ley (playing as Basel, an Asha´man of the Shadow Faction), cop was killed N3

13. Pralaya

14. Turin (playing as Panchi, Faction Leader of the Light), mafia goon was lynched D6.

15. RTE (playing as Halia, a Soldier of the Light Faction), vanilla town was killed N4.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final vc Day 1

Ley (1):  Darthe

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Basel

Lenlo (2):  Des, Talya

Basel (8): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud, Csarmi

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE

Final vc Day 2

Too complicated - a lot of votes on Cloud. :D

End of Day 1

Start of Day 2

End of Day 2

Start of Day 3

Start of Day 4

End of Day 4

Start of Day 5

End of Day 5

Start of Day 6

Start of Night  6

Start of Day 7

Deadline for Day 7 is Saturday 9 PM CET. 

After their successful meeting the revolt members began to stalk the staff members and learn their whereabouts so that they could more easily location them to dispatch them when the time came. To their surprise they couldn't find a single staff member that day. Panicking the head conspirator held an emergency meeting with the rest of them that day to figure out what was going on. They had a nagging suspicion of what had happened, but they hoped it was something else.

The meeting was held in one of the deepest portions of the Tower. They hoped that this way no one would discover what they were doing, or where they were. From the look of this place it seemed that no one had been there in some time, with piles of dirt and dust coating the floor along with spiders, rats and some other unsavory things that were better not thought about. As the speaker headed to the front of the group, the other members slowly quieted down.

"My fellows! As you have noticed it seems that the staff members are unable to be found today. I have checked around some and there does not seem to be any unexpected trips that they are making today. So my conclusion is this: That somehow the staff has gotten wind of what we plan to do, and will resist in some form or another." Several of the members cursed."They are going to kill us all!" Someone shrieked. "They will dismember us while we watch and feed us to the polar bears!" Someone else yells. "They will take us to THAT place!" someone else says, and everyone that hears them quietly stare at them in horror, thinking of TheMasterDude's dungeon.

"Now now everyone. I don't think we have to fear THAT at least. TinaHel keeps a tight leash on that one. So thankfully we won't have to worry about that. But for the rest...They may well be liable conclusions of what might happen. My guess is currently the staff is using the mirror of mists and is infiltrating us to learn more. I think we need to keep searching until we find one of them and then with overwhelming numbers take them out. So watch your neighbors, friends and look for anything suspicious from them, and we will go from there. For now, that is all. Let us hope we are successful. Good luck to all of you.

Game on! 

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

No deadline. 

People might vote me for this but meh. I don't care if they accuse me of AtE at this point but this needs to be done. This is really important in the scheme of things that we try to hunt scum right at the beginning of the game. It doesn't matter if I am right or wrong but I will have the names however I want. And, whenever I want. 

Ley is scum?

Csarmi gets a massive FoS for this post on trying to name a scum already. Only I am supposed to do that. And how can you state something so obvious? 

Look at this.

Gonna be busy this week. Too much work.

Here we have a typical example of a mafia player. He is clearly trying to give an excuse to lurk this thread. :P

Ha! You guys are so blatant in the act.

First, Csarmi/salami/blah blah tries the obvious hit-and-run tactic. Very good excuse to lurk for the beginning of the game. You don't get to name a scum and run so easily. You, sir, are a typical example of scum. 

And. wait for it ...... I see a clear team-up here. Csarmi and Ley are trying to sow confusion as early as D1 by naming each other scum. If this does not convince other people, then you all deserve to lose. 

Ley is scum?

I'm fourth party.

And, there they are again trying to sow confusion. I am getting a solid scum read already. Bringing up fourth party already on Day 1? Ladies and gentlemen, let me present one half of the scum team.

Maybe.

Or you are

Or both

*new game excitement*

Notice the multiple use of "or". I suspect this is via trying to hide behind uncertainty and not wanting to have a definite set of opinions. Like I always do, in every game I play.

However, I do think that via is town. How do I know? I just know.

Updated scum reads:

Csarmi, Ley

And, where are the others? I need to quote everyone in this game atleast once.

Just going to split this up.

People might vote me for this but meh. I don't care if they accuse me of AtE at this point but this needs to be done. This is really important in the scheme of things that we try to hunt scum right at the beginning of the game. It doesn't matter if I am right or wrong but I will have the names however I want. And, whenever I want. 

Ley is scum?

Csarmi gets a massive FoS for this post on trying to name a scum already. Only I am supposed to do that. And how can you state something so obvious?

Oh look, someone is joking around a bit. Let's put a FoS at him.

Look at this.

Gonna be busy this week. Too much work.

Here we have a typical example of a mafia player. He is clearly trying to give an excuse to lurk this thread. :P

Ha! You guys are so blatant in the act.

First, Csarmi/salami/blah blah tries the obvious hit-and-run tactic. Very good excuse to lurk for the beginning of the game. You don't get to name a scum and run so easily. You, sir, are a typical example of scum.

Oh look, someone else is joking back. Better call him scum too.

And. wait for it ...... I see a clear team-up here. Csarmi and Ley are trying to sow confusion as early as D1 by naming each other scum. If this does not convince other people, then you all deserve to lose. 

Ley is scum?

I'm fourth party.

And, there they are again trying to sow confusion. I am getting a solid scum read already. Bringing up fourth party already on Day 1? Ladies and gentlemen, let me present one half of the scum team.

Not sure if you're confusing third and fourth party (hint: fourth party means someone is most likely joking around) or if you really believe what you say.

Maybe.

Or you are

Or both

*new game excitement*

Notice the multiple use of "or". I suspect this is via trying to hide behind uncertainty and not wanting to have a definite set of opinions. Like I always do, in every game I play.

However, I do think that via is town. How do I know? I just know.

Let us call a third person out for joking around at page one.

Vote Count

Cloud (1): Csarmi

Basel (1): Via

RTE (1): Ley

Not voting: Dice, Talya, Des, Ed, NotBob, Lenlo, Basel, Darthe, Cloud, Pralaya, Turin, RTE

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No deadline. 

They're more to tell you guys how I play, and that I don't want to get lynched for that, than anything else. The only difference with my past games is that I now listed them (together forming my opinion about the game) before the game started, so that people can't call me scummy for it. If people want to lynch me, I want that they lynch me on things of THIS GAME, not things I do every game.

I have just read your rules and I disagree with them and how you are trying to force them onto everyone else. I will you tell you right now that I will take what I know about your meta (which is limited) into account just like I do with everyone else, but I won't change the way I scumhunt just for you.

Besides, mafia is all about the interaction between people and figuring out who is solving the puzzle, and who is trying their best to prevent others from doing that. It's a complicated and refined game, and it shouldn't be played with such a rigid approach to certain rules like you are trying to do right now IMO.

Archived