DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Tamcha

New Novice reporting!

I'm new to the site and new to the White Tower. But I have heared a lot about your Org :D

I'm still a bit confused how things are working here, but I'm sure I'll find out soon :wink:

And I suck at introduction posts, so if you would like to know anything about me, please ask.

*goes to e-mail the MoN now*

*roars in a scary way*

No way I can convince you why a Warder is so much better than being an Aes Sedai??

*rubs hands together in glee*

I see a great and strong Warder out of you one day! Look at that glint in your eyes! That would scare a Trolloc an Age away!

But seriously, Warders are awesome...especially when you have to dig Aes Sedai out of problems when the One Power won't work.

And swords (or whatever weapon you want). Think of the forms! Think of the glory!

But there is one thing that makes us cooler than Aes Sedai! If you want to know, join the Guild!

Welcome to the Tower, Myrielle. Nice to see you getting here so quickly. :P

And I'm sure whichever choice you make will be a good one. ;)

Sliced parsnip. Now that's awesomeness incarnated right there.

Welcome Myrielle! Hope these people won't scare you away. They're not so bad, really. *tries to look convincing*

Welcome Myrielle! :D I do updates on Sunday, so you'll get your mentor in a few days! Until then, go forth and meet great people! I'll catch up. ;) You can't run fast enough for me not to... *smirks*

Welcome to the Tower! *showers thread in confetti*

Everyone is a recuiter, aren't they?

Welcome to the Tower. Can I have a floorboard?

*wakes up from my coma*

Owwwwwwwww. I wanted one to have, not to be hit with.

Never mind about the floorboard. I found mine in Nyn's mattress.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I'm not scared away that easily, so you will have to keep me.

But I will stay a novice. You convinced me that having a warder one day is better than actually being one^^

Welcome to the WT org hun, come visit the greens when you catch your breath. Just wondering, your not from a site called ROTV are you??

I'm confused as to whether or not Jade is being sarcastic. But yeah, it's the same Myrielle. *snuggles* Welcome to the WT. Please visit the Blues!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I'm not scared away that easily' date=' so you will have to keep me.

But I will stay a novice. You convinced me that having a warder one day is better than actually being one^^[/quote']

That is if there are any. We are scarse, so don't hold your hopes up to high. Another reason to be a Warder. You get the Aes Sedai to squabble over you in the future.

But you have made your decision...a bad one in my eyes...ah well, better luck next time.

Sign in to follow this