DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon XY friend codes

Davrick

You know...I think Darkrai was the only one I missed lol.

I haven't been keeping up with pokemon or pokemon events though.

I'd have to check but I think victini was the last event pokemon I got.

I think my favorite is my Regigigas. edit: or Shaymin. I don't like Shaymin as much as a pokemon but I spent a lot of hours farming them. In the end I think we got about 30-40 Shaymin.

HOW?!

We had 3 DS's and 3 games between us. Two of us transferred all our good pokemon to the third game like a week in advanced.

Then we used those two games to farm shaymin. We'd get a shaymin, trade it to the third game, reset, get another shaymin, trade it to the third game, reset, etc, etc. We did this all day for like 3 days iirc. We just sat outside toys r us farming shaymin. We did that for a few events but iirc the most we got was shaymins.

can i have a shaymin?

Ummmmmmmmmmm I actually didn't keep that many. I think I only took 2 or 3 and let my friend keep the rest. I probably traded the others away by now if I did have any spares.

If I have a spare, sure. Although that would require me to charge my DS and booting up pokemon black. Not really in the mood to do that atm lol.

If nolder has x and y it'd be easy to get one to ya.  I'm not sure if he dose though.

I don't. My newest version is Black so I don't think I can even trade with anyone here unless they have Black or White.

3840 - 7189 - 0987

I've got a copy of X and a copy of Y, though I don't think it matters because the friend safari is related to your 3DS and not your copy of the game, is that right?

anyway, feel free to add. I've got an ice safari with Snorunt, Cloyster and something else, of which I can't remember. I also have a bunch of random legit 4/5 iv pokes to trade for anyone who wants/needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived