DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So it's been about 7 years since my last post..! (WT/BotRH)

Cass

Hi! Both to the oldies that have been here forever (Hi!!!), and to the 'newbies' who I haven't met yet/have joined since I left!

I'm Cass! 

Back in the day (starting around '99 ish  :ohmy: ) I was known IC as:

Calia Luin (White Tower Accepted, Aspiring to the Green)
Shem Luin (Warder/Bonded to Kaylan Morin, one of two very mischievous twins) and
Eb (BotRH - Angry, scowling, knife-wielding Infantry chick)

So I guess I'm not exactly new to DM, and it's definitely cool to be back and reading over some of the old threads (ahh! Memories!) but it's also been so long I feel kinda lost looking around this DM! ... and old - I feel very, very old! So many things seem to have changed??

Thanks Elaevia!

And Elgee, LOL and yup... back in those days - maybe that's why this all seems confusing to me this way? Although, I've found a few of my old posts on here so I was still around at least briefly after the split ... 

How is that all working nowadays anyway? Is the RP side still relatively active?

I left the RP side about a year ago and last I checked it didn't seem as active as it used to be, but I could be mistaken.

Nowadays, the two are split. Most RP people also belong to the Social groups, but not most Social Group members RP. You'll sort of have to check it out to get what it's about ... lol

Archived