DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Reread?

• Community Administrator

Hello all my fellow members of the White Tower!  I just wanted to let you all know that the Front Page Theory Blog--"WoT If?"--has kicked off a complete series reread!

Last week, we read "Ravens"--the prologue's prologue--which was released in the YA version, From the Two Rivers.  Tomorrow will be the real prologue "Dragonmount."  After that, each week will cover only a few chapters (probably 3-5). 

If you feel like joining in, please do so.  Even if you aren't rereading, please stop by and discuss with us!

I think I may join you. When I can. And technically this won't entirely be a reread for me, since I still haven't read the second half of the series yet (a scandal, I know). So it'll be half a reread for me. And half a . . . fresh read. I guess. I could do with the motivation.

(The reason I stopped reading was because during the time I spent reading the series, many other books crammed up my shelf, and I took a break from the series just so that I can quickly read through them.) (Yes, I've been on a WoT-dedicated forum for almost a year now, and I still haven't read the whole series. Again, scandal, I know)

I'll try to catch up after I'm done reading the book I'm reading now.

• Community Administrator

Don't worry about catching up, Tyler. We'll be going pretty slow.

Here's the link for today's blog about "Dragonmount."

www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/theoryblog/wot-if-lews-therin-drove-himself-insane-r654

(The reason I stopped reading was because during the time I spent reading the series, many other books crammed up my shelf, and I took a break from the series just so that I can quickly read through them.) (Yes, I've been on a WoT-dedicated forum for almost a year now, and I still haven't read the whole series. Again, scandal, I know)

It is scandalous. And shameful. And down right deceitful. 

Shame on your House good sir!

Here's the link for today's blog about "Dragonmount."

www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/theoryblog/wot-if-lews-therin-drove-himself-insane-r654

I'm three quarters through of my reread of Eye of the World, I shall be over presently!

Archived