DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Mashiara Sedai

WoT Reread?

Hello all my fellow members of the White Tower!  I just wanted to let you all know that the Front Page Theory Blog--"WoT If?"--has kicked off a complete series reread!

Last week, we read "Ravens"--the prologue's prologue--which was released in the YA version, From the Two Rivers.  Tomorrow will be the real prologue "Dragonmount."  After that, each week will cover only a few chapters (probably 3-5). 

If you feel like joining in, please do so.  Even if you aren't rereading, please stop by and discuss with us!

I think I may join you. When I can. And technically this won't entirely be a reread for me, since I still haven't read the second half of the series yet (a scandal, I know). So it'll be half a reread for me. And half a . . . fresh read. I guess. I could do with the motivation.

(The reason I stopped reading was because during the time I spent reading the series, many other books crammed up my shelf, and I took a break from the series just so that I can quickly read through them.) (Yes, I've been on a WoT-dedicated forum for almost a year now, and I still haven't read the whole series. Again, scandal, I know)

I'll try to catch up after I'm done reading the book I'm reading now.

Edited by TylerRVG

Don't worry about catching up, Tyler. We'll be going pretty slow.

Here's the link for today's blog about "Dragonmount."

www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/theoryblog/wot-if-lews-therin-drove-himself-insane-r654

(The reason I stopped reading was because during the time I spent reading the series, many other books crammed up my shelf, and I took a break from the series just so that I can quickly read through them.) (Yes, I've been on a WoT-dedicated forum for almost a year now, and I still haven't read the whole series. Again, scandal, I know)

It is scandalous. And shameful. And down right deceitful. 

Shame on your House good sir!

Here's the link for today's blog about "Dragonmount."

www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/theoryblog/wot-if-lews-therin-drove-himself-insane-r654

I'm three quarters through of my reread of Eye of the World, I shall be over presently!

Sign in to follow this