DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings! I am new!

Thytaark

Hey, guys I am really looking forward to talking to some fellow Wheel of Time fans! Love the books and the author. I am on the eighth book now, The Path of Daggers. It is awesome! Right in the middle of Egwene actually getting some control as an Amyrlin! Lelaine and Romanda are really annoying though. If you are past the eighth, please don't post any spoilers. 

The New Guy,

Thytaark  :mat:

Hello! You may want to avoid the discussion forums while you finish the books so the series isn't spoiled for you.

I'd suggest you check out the social groups. I'm sure you can find something that interests you. I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders. You can join as many groups as you would like.

Welcome to DM. We are happy that you decided to join us.

Greetings!

Until you catch up and finish the series I'd suggest you be careful around the general discussion forum since I think there are likely to be at least a few spoilers from between where you're currently at and the end of the series.

In the meantime you should definitely check out our Social Groups which can be a great way to get to know some of your fellow members, have fun and discuss comon interests. I can personally comment on two of the social groups of which I am a member; First is the Band of the Red Hand, of which I am LG of the Archers Division. In the Band we enjoy discussing music, travel and food. The Second group is the Black Tower which is an overall fun place to go for fun, games and just plain oddities (We're tainted there so there's a lot of sillyness). There are a number of other Social Groups you can check out so please do so and join the one(s) that appeal to you.  You may join as many groups as you like so go for it and enjoy!

Along with the General Discussions and the Social Groups you may also be interested in Role Playing, if so you should definitely check out the Role Play forums as well. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here!

Archived