DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zhon requires a welcoming and some brownies

Smiley73

Welcome to the Black Tower, Zhon! This is the places where the voices are our best friends. So welcome to your voices as well. :D

Tell us all about yourself. How long have you been reading WoT? Do you have a favourite asha´man? How did you find DM? 

You will soon be able to see our private boards. Until then, hang out here on the main board and remember to post in the roll call thread on the top of the main board. 

Thanks for the welcome guys!  *checks the brownies for Oosquai before eating*  Taint is one thing, but I'd rather not get drunk while posting, wouldn't you agree? :laugh:

As to the questions:

My username is pronounced "Zon", rhymes with "on".

I've been reading the Wheel of Time for something like ten years now, if I remember correctly.  I actually stumbled onto dragonmount by accident after reading one of the earlier books and was looking something up.  Didn't make an account here until a little over a week ago because my old rp community has pretty much dissipated and I was hoping to join up with the one here.

My favorite Asha'man would have to be Damer Flinn.  Asha'man healing is the best healing.

How did you choose your username?

My username actually comes from an old RTS that most people have forgotten about by now.  Total Annihilation: Kingdoms.  My favorite army in that game was named Zhon, and my avi icon is that army's coat of arms from the game.

Archived