DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kathleen

Ready to give up your weapons and take up our Tools? Join us!

My DM name: TinaHel

My interests: I want to start writing again, it has been way too long since I put the pen down. I´m going to need a lot of tips in the near future.  :smile:

Welcome! You're in luck, we're starting a tips and tricks series on how to do writing. (Just so long as I stop slacking off and get around to writing it!)

Aww retirement...time to start the old SGL memoirs?

Yes, it´s about all the things that´s going on in the staff board.  :laugh:

Welcome! You're in luck, we're starting a tips and tricks series on how to do writing. (Just so long as I stop slacking off and get around to writing it!)

Thanks. That will be very helpful. 

Aww retirement...time to start the old SGL memoirs?

Yes, it´s about all the things that´s going on in the staff board.  :laugh:

<.< *runs to the staff board to put her clothes back on and to hide her bribe bucket*

I'd like to join!

Your DM Name: dawnflower8

Your Interests: Wheel of Time (obviously) Anime and manga, drawing, writing fantasy, food, and a billion other things

Your Email (Optional): mewmew42pudding@gmail.com

<.< it bugs you that I come online to be sure that you get your access as soon as I can?

I've not been able to get on a real computer (due to cloudfare blocking me) for three or four days. I've only had my cell phone, and sending the request for access needs info I can only access on a computer. I've had school,  my kids extra curricular activities, a funeral to go to, an appointment to get my taxes done, and my kid's parent teacher interviews, all just since Monday. 

The only reason I'm on now was send away the request to have you added so you wouldn't have to wait longer, and I had to restart my lap top three times before it would even start up right. 

Now it is in the Admins' hands, please feel free to continue posting around the boards you can until you get all the access :)

Would this be an appropriate place for me?  The issue is that, while I'm a crafter, WHAT I craft is weapons, which is, shall we say, not exactly Way of the Leaf.

My DM name (and handle on other forums as well), is crimsonfalcon07.  

I make knives, swords, and other weapons.  I'm planning on a full WOT weapons collection, and am mostly done with Tam's Heron Mark sword thus far.  Let me know if this is an appropriate place for me to discuss and share my craft.

Email:  crimsonfalconcustoms@gmail.com

Edited by crimsonfalcon07

this most definitely the right place for you! I for one would love to see your weapons and hear about your process for making them (especially this wot collection). 

We have had other members who have made weapons -- from swords to bows-- My husband makes his own arrows and knives, but mostly focuses on custom parts for motorcycles and the like (though hes not on the site).

I'll even let you in on a little secret...I, the Mahdi, am a purple belt in Kung Fu...that's right, I study the martial arts......and play with the weapons we Traveling people generally dislike....I think if I can do that, I can overlook your forging of them :D

Welcome to the Camp!

I hope that's not a pun, meaning you'll literally 'pick at our brains.' That would be bad; no sir, not allowed here.

Definitely permissible here. But the opening of heads with swords and picking at it, is not, unfortunately.

Would this be an appropriate place for me?  The issue is that, while I'm a crafter, WHAT I craft is weapons, which is, shall we say, not exactly Way of the Leaf.

My DM name (and handle on other forums as well), is crimsonfalcon07.  

I make knives, swords, and other weapons.  I'm planning on a full WOT weapons collection, and am mostly done with Tam's Heron Mark sword thus far.  Let me know if this is an appropriate place for me to discuss and share my craft.

Email:  crimsonfalconcustoms@gmail.com

Do I need to do anything else other than provide the aforementioned to join up?  Thanks!

I think that's fine. i literally wrote a sentence here when i first joined. Wait for the big cheese's reaponse though...