DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kathleen

Ready to give up your weapons and take up our Tools? Join us!

Hi all!! I can't wait to start crafting!! I'm Mavin! :) My interests are reading, crafting (mostly sewing), playing with my dog, and I can't think of anything else.

Oh and Mashi is being very un-tinkerlike with her forceful demands that I mention that she recruited me. :)

~Mavin

LOL ! well

Hi Mavin :)

I hope you will enjoy ur time with us. Do not hesitate to ask us any question u may have.

I still don't have access to the boards. Am I allowed to be sad or should I just be more patient?

Thanks!

lol well that sounds weird. I'm sure the other staff members have sent their request

(but i'm having the same problem in the RP section, i have been waiting for access to boards for weeks now lol)

I could get u some drinks while we wait... what will u have ? :biggrin:

hi, i'd like to join this community, as a drawing person,

i don't know if i'm doing it right, but :

DM name : kaerhon

interests : mainly drawing, painting and 3Ding too

see you between the wagons!

Hey Kaerhon!

I am Chaelca, the Watcher of the Way of the Leaf (in other words, i take care of the ranking system :happy:).

Do not hesitate to ask us any question you may have.

Your welcoming thread is here :)

Edited by Chaelca

Hey there! I have decided to join in, since I have grown an interest to both knitting and drawing recently. Writing has always been my passion, though i really don't know if i can do it well in English, well worth a try anyway:

DM Name: Bela_theDO

Interests: Writing, drawing, knitting.

Email Address:cansuaksu.ca@gmail.com

Welcome Bela !

I will take care of your welcome thread very soon and open a thread with your name on in the campfire to register your work.

Kat will open your accesses to the hidden board very soon

it's very nice to see another archer in here :laugh:

Yay Bela!! So glad to have you back. I look forward to seeing your new passion blossom (pics!!). Access to the Wagon boards should come swiftly, until then feel free to post where you can :)

Welcome Seafie! Can I take credit for you joining? (Since it was my post about the Tinkers that brought you here, right?). *nudge nudge*

I love all those things too! It'll be great to have you around!

Well I guess this is the next logical place for me to come...

Your DM Name: Ahmyra al'Ruley

Your Interests: reading, writing, riding

Your Email (Optional): neisznera@live.ca

Welcome to our Merry Band!

You should have access to enter all of our Wagons shortly. In the meantime, feel free to approach the campfires and post where you can!

Welcome Ahmyra!  I've got a thread all set with your ranking information.  It's not necessary to join the Social Group, or to have fun within the Social Group, but if you feel like climbing through the ranks, click below to find out how!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/91291-ahmyra-alruley/

Hello,

I would like to join please. I like to make stuff, and am just embarking on a sewing project, so I'll need Mashi to help me if it all goes wrong.

After this comes a LotR dinner service and some Ajah peg dollies.

I'm an editor and proof reader for a book publisher. I can write, but prefer not to. It's easy to get carried away with one's own thoughts that would drown out the author's. So I would class myself as a reader.

And maker of stuff.

Also I can't knit because I pull the tension too tight and turn everything into a triangle. I could crochet when younger, but I've forgotten how.

Welcome, Ithi!  I'd be glad to help with whatever I can!  :D

I've made your welcome thread HERE!  It's not a requirement to participate in the Way of the Leaf; it's just a fun extra if you're interested!

Kathleen will be around shorty to get you access to the boards.  Join in wherever and whenever you can!

And I'm definitely interested in seeing the Ajah peg dolls!  You'll have to do a tutorial so we can make them too.