DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kathleen

Ready to give up your weapons and take up our Tools? Join us!

You may! Murder and killing is strictly forbidden here though. (Unless done in a way that promotes comedy and entertainment).

for the moment, u are allowed to have a look around and participate in things like the mystery craft for example.

We are building a brand new ranking system, and tasks and challenges to be promoted. So u have some time in front of u.

what's ur favorite kind of art?

Name: Ipavaiva(or just Ipa [E-Pa] )

Interests: Stories and writing, sports

Is here someone working with the new recruits?

I would like to participate in writer's wagon's conversations, but I hardly can do that before I am accepted as one of you :)

I am right now writing a story which takes place in the world of the Wheel and I would like to have some help from you guys.

(Also, I know that RJ didn't want anyone to write into his world, but  as this is simple fan art I cant see an issue there)

Each respective wagon has a head, with the top "head of heads" being Kathleen (Our SGL). I am the Writer's Wagon head and I'll be delighted in helping you get settled into our group. First off, what do you mean you can't participate in our conversations? Is there a permission I will need to go fetch for you before you can? As for the Fan-fic thing, RJ did say something along those lines at some point, but I'm sure the enforcement has been lowered nowdays (Just remember to not post it anywhere online). If you need help, you're always welcome to start a new thread over at the Writer's wagon, and as a further elaboration on the (don't post it online rule), don't post whole chapters and expect anyone to read them (PM excluded), but references and exerts are fine for academic and help purposes.

If you enjoy interacting with other people in the WOT world, then I suggest you go over and have a look at the PSW-RP section of DM. Being a "Portal Stone World" it is not strictly in the WOT universe, but a close copy of it, (which is apparently ok in terms of copyright).

Other than that, have fun with the Tinkers.

Each respective wagon has a head, with the top "head of heads" being Kathleen (Our SGL). I am the Writer's Wagon head and I'll be delighted in helping you get settled into our group. First off, what do you mean you can't participate in our conversations? Is there a permission I will need to go fetch for you before you can? As for the Fan-fic thing, RJ did say something along those lines at some point, but I'm sure the enforcement has been lowered nowdays (Just remember to not post it anywhere online). If you need help, you're always welcome to start a new thread over at the Writer's wagon, and as a further elaboration on the (don't post it online rule), don't post whole chapters and expect anyone to read them (PM excluded), but references and exerts are fine for academic and help purposes.

If you enjoy interacting with other people in the WOT world, then I suggest you go over and have a look at the PSW-RP section of DM. Being a "Portal Stone World" it is not strictly in the WOT universe, but a close copy of it, (which is apparently ok in terms of copyright).

Other than that, have fun with the Tinkers.

I can't post messages or start new threads in writer's wagon section and I thought that it was because I'm not part of the social group.

Also, I'm not that familiar with the acronyms... PSW-RP?

PSW-RP is short for "Portal Stone World Role Play(ing)", it is where you create your own character and set it in a Wheel of Time Portal Stone universe. Go check out the Welcome Inn if you're interested in such an undertaking. As for your permission, I'll go poke Kat and find out what kind of permissions you'll need.

PSW-RP is short for "Portal Stone World Role Play(ing)", it is where you create your own character and set it in a Wheel of Time Portal Stone universe. Go check out the Welcome Inn if you're interested in such an undertaking. As for your permission, I'll go poke Kat and find out what kind of permissions you'll need.

Alright, thank you :)

Most certainly you may good sir! Someone will be here shortly to swoop you up and take you to our fires.

You've been added Ice Knight!  Welcome to our fires!

Here is a link to your member page.  We are starting a new ranking system, so if you want to become a more accomplished member of the group, keep an eye out for how to go up in rank.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/88748-iceknight27377/

May I also join? I may or may not already have plenty on my plate, but you all seem fun and I think I'd like to play!

My DM name: Eb (RL name is Cass)

Interests: Reading, writing, music, sport, motorbikes, running, knitting, crochet, sewing, language(s), culture, travel, food!

Hey EB! Welcome to the Tinkers! We're always happy to see new interest in our group, and you'll be sure there is to be no violence whatsoever here.

Thank you Sherp! It was your writing workshop post that drew me in... looking forward to joining you all!

Edited by _Eb_

Thanks mashiara for adding everyone from JCon.

Eb, I've just sent the request on for the admins to add you. You should have access to the Wagon boards shortly.

Thanks Chae and Kathleen :)

Chae, do you RP? You totally should. Will PM you for shameless recruiting to the Band... ;)

There will be hell to pay if I ever catch you promoting the Band in my Wagon EB!

Also, the next's month's focus I've decided will be on plot and plot development. :P