DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kathleen

Ready to give up your weapons and take up our Tools? Join us!

How to Join Our Tuathan’an Camp

You are welcome to our fires. Do you know the song?

Have you decided to follow the Way of the Leaf? Come on in, paint yourself up a wagon and make yourself at home!

Take a seat at our campfire and tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread while you wait for access to the rest of our Camp.

campfire2.jpg

Please post the following information in this thread if you wish to join us. The  Mahdi will be along shortly to welcome you and get you all set up with access!

Your DM Name:

Your Interests:

Your Email (Optional):

First one posting here...

*looks around warily* 

Am I forced to join if I want to take part in discussions about writing?

EDIT: Okay, I already couldn't stop myself, but still, for the future...

Edited by Leyrann

Tinkers never force! However some of our boards require you to join the group before you can join the discussion. If you were able to post in the wagon boards that means you are already a tinker. I'll have a look to make sure and add you if you weren't already there, but welcome home to the campfires!

Yeah, I do remember signing up once, but it's about two years ago I last posted in a roll call around here.

I would like to join!

DM name : Aidanna

Interests : Lots - but for this group, I love writing  :blush: It makes me happy. I also like reading, crocheting, cooking and baking. When I leave my house, I wander, hike, rock climb, write and paint. 

Email: sarah.maxine.gilbert@gmail.com

I am so sorry for the delay, Friend Aidanna! Welcome to the Tuathan'an Camp!

Choose your weapon:

Pen, paint brush or hot glue gun :wink: 

I would have been here sooner but my teacher decided to through pop quiz at us this week (covering 3 chapters, one of which we hadn't started and only then had 2 days to prepare for, on top of preparing the other chapters). So I've been a little busy with that. I have another test on Monday, but that's not now...now is all about getting you set up!!

So, I hope you're still around, and still eager to join us. Feel free to post where you can, and keep checking in because you should have more access shortly :D

First a pen. I also would choose the other two, but pen first  :wink:

And of course I am still around - I figured that reality had caught up with someone for bit. I am really excited to be here though!

That's odd...did you not get access yet Sherper? Did you sign up in the ACW Guild Sign Up thread within the last few weeks? I could have sworn I already asked for your access to be granted...

I would like to join!

DM name : Aidanna

Interests : Lots - but for this group, I love writing  :blush: It makes me happy. I also like reading, crocheting, cooking and baking. When I leave my house, I wander, hike, rock climb, write and paint. 

Email: sarah.maxine.gilbert@gmail.com

I am re-posting this, because I tried to sign the November roll call, but apparently I am still not on the list. I would still love to join though!

Sorry for the wait Aidanna, the request is in, and you should have access this week. Until then feel free to post in this board and show us your stuff here :D

Hey Kat, I heard there was a critique board here and was wondering if I can join it. I heard you have to add me first before I can see it.

Welcome to the fires George, I look forward to hearing your stories and marveling at your illustrations, of which I will be immensely jealous!

Hey ! I would like to join :)

So, my DM Name : Chaelca

Interest : photomanipulation, drawing (and i'm part of a medieval reenactment group)

Email : egwene_alvere [at] hotmail   [dot] com

well i hope that u speak about the photomanipulation and the drawing, as for the reenactment group, i fight with daggers and for the moment it's more funny to watch than interesting :laugh:

Thanks for welcoming me !

Hi! I would like to join, too.

DM Name: NeverTame

Interest: Writing, talking about writing, talking endlessly about my characters and listening to others do the same... you know, writerly stuff. x)

Email: ilona861@hotmail.com

You are already on my list of members NeverTame.

Are you able to reply to posts in the other boards you see? If so, the access has gone through and you are officially a Friend (member).

If not please let me know ASAP and I'll have the admins look into it.

You are already on my list of members NeverTame.

Are you able to reply to posts in the other boards you see? If so, the access has gone through and you are officially a Friend (member).

If not please let me know ASAP and I'll have the admins look into it.

That's weird. I can't post in Writer's Wagon (edit: or Crafter's, or Artist's; just checked). I can post in the NaNoWriMo board (and have, back in November), but that doesn't require membership, I thought? Is it possible that this is causing the confusion?

//edit: And apparently I can also post in the Worldbuilding Collaboration and Showcase forums.

Edited by NeverTame

Thanks for letting me know which board you can and which you can't. I'll send them along to the admins and get this all cleared up.

And welcome aboard Deep Rest! I'll get you added here too :)