DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just saying hi....

Shepherd

So I've been away for years, and my every attempt to come back and play has been pathetic to say the least. So no empty promises this time, just a 'hello'.

I still think about this place and how much it has meant to me. To see some of the old faces I used to hang with still here makes me deeply happy.

You guys are the best.

Shep~

Good to see you guys! Ya Quib, I know. Like I said I won't make any promises this time around, so who knows, maybe this will be the one that sticks ;). Arinith, you still kicking around? Good!

Sherp, BB, nice to meet you!

Maybe my old char should be put to rest and I'll make a new one. What's the Band/DM up to these days?

The Band has just gotten a new commander: Calder Berrick, DM's version of Mat.  We've just gotten back to the Citadel in the main timeline, and research has begun on a project that I'm trying my best not to spoil for our newest member, Sherper.

By this time, the Citadel has been completed beyond little details and additions of things that were overlooked in the initial design (or just not signed off on by an alcoholic former commander).

As a celebration for completing their mission in bringing Calder back, the Red Trench is about to start up.

Currently in retro is the march back to the Citadel.  We've got a thread where we're meeting the Tinkers.