DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tenth Kingdom

The Bard Babe

Anyone seen this?

I watched it over the last couple of days with my sister-in-law and I have to say I fell shamelessly in love...

Now the issue is finding someone to talk to about it!

It's a mini-series, one of those things that are so bad they're fantastic, and despite the protagonist annoying the hell outta me, as per usual and despite her adorable good looks, I think I've fallen very deeply in love with a somewhat bipolar half-wolf romantic called (very creatively I must say) Wolf.

I'm sort of sad this isn't something I got to watch when I was younger. Given how much I like it now, I think I would have absolutely loved it when I was little. Especially given my rather ah...*cough* obsessive...personality, particularly when it comes to TV shows and the like...

Anyway, it's kind of a mix between Labyrinth and the Princess Bride with a whole heap of fairytales and John Laroquette thrown in for comic relief. If you're in the mood for a few hours of childish fun, go watch it!!

And more importantly, if you have already seen it, come talk to meeeeeeeeeeee!!

Wooooo!!!!

Wolf is definitely adorable. And his psychotic full moon stuff feels too intense for a kid's show. XD

He he, I loved the deadly fever that only strikes on Saturdays thing, that was awesome.

And fake Wendell!! Naww, he just wants to be a doggy again!

Suck an elf and huff puff are some of my new favourite fake swears XD they're awesome

Archived