DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Mystica

Sticky: Announcement -- can't read anymore

due to that hickup sometime ago, I no longer can read the announcement sticky, though I see regularly new posts have been posted.

Just to let you know I'm not ignoring that thread, I just can't read it.

Myst

Le sigh.

I saw the words "announcement" and "Mystica" and was like, OMGZ0RSHAWLCHOOSING!!!1!1

*gives her best Aes Sedai glare towards Mystica for getting her hopes up*

LMAO, well djeeeeez, this WAS a serious post!! I didn't want Lor, Maria and Mumsy to think I was ignoring the anouncements they put up!!!

Besides.... how long have you two been here? You should know by now it's not up to me to put thàt thread up :p

honestly... :roll:

(lmao too funny, love you two for your enthusiasm though!)

*laughs* Sorry you can't read the sticky, but it was worth it to see these girls get their heart rate up. *smiles* I haven't seen Arya jump that high since... well, since I e-mailed her for her sponsors. LOL

Oh, and here's what I've noticed about the stickies all over DM. If you get the little page that says "no posts exist for this topic" then try clicking the page before the last page. In the case of this sticky *points up* click on page 3. You'll see the last post is actually at the bottom of that page. The next post will start the next page (page 4). Its annoying, I know, but that's what I've found about them...

ooooooooooooooooh that worked!!!

*bows in awe to the Great MoN! and throws in a snugglehuggers*

Sign in to follow this