DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Im new please help me..

Guest Savannhalee

Hellooooo!

I'm not really a higher up but boy do I remembering stumbling on Dragonmount and being so confused because it's just so darn large!

There are a whole bunch of sections with a whole bunch of stuff to do. If you want to discuss the books in detail, head over to the Book Discussion forums, there is one for books 1 -13 and one for those who've finished AMOL that they're trying to keep spoiler free.

If you just want to chat about everything and anything there is a general discussion forum. 

If you're up for hanging out in the social groups which are all based around communities from the books then head on down and pick one that piques your fancy. Personally I love the White Tower where you can grow up to be an Aes Sedai or a Warder but all the social groups are full of awesome people and it's a great way to make friends!

Or if you fancy doing some RP making your own Randland character, I know the RP section will welcome you with open arms, they love new people!

I hope this sort of helped  :happy:

Hello!!! The site seems so large when you first get here. I remember. :-)

Blank pretty much said it all. I, too, spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders. Check out the social groups. There is lots to do there.

Welcome.

Archived