DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re-new Guy Here ^-^

lonewolfshifter

Hello,  

An old member here coming back.  I'm rereading the series and I remember my old online family here in Dragonmount.  My last log in was probably..hmm..  10yrs ago?  Not sure.  I'm running around the site that time with the name Ranulf Sinclair or Rahvin (was a chosen once and head of the Order of the Dominion founded by that jolly old trolloc leader Roka Smrtii).  Coming back here to make new friends and mayhap join role playing again.

*waves to everyone*

^_^

Welcome back to DM! I´m sure that the role play section would love a new role player. I guess that a lot have changed since you were here last time so take a look around. The social groups are great if you want to meet new friends. :)

Have you asked the admins for a new account? They wish to be informed about name changes. 

@Tina..  I'm not sure if my old account is still on file.  I tried logging in but the user doesnt exist anymore.  If it's important, how do I inform them about the name change or who shall I go to?  I will surely join the social group and RP. I miss it!

@Elgee..  Yeah I miss him too!  LoL.  He's one of the coolest guy back then.  He was already inactive when I left.  I am not sure if he came back here from time to time.  I hope my old friends are still here.

@Tina..  I'm not sure if my old account is still on file.  I tried logging in but the user doesnt exist anymore.  If it's important, how do I inform them about the name change or who shall I go to?  I will surely join the social group and RP. I miss it!

@Elgee..  Yeah I miss him too!  LoL.  He's one of the coolest guy back then.  He was already inactive when I left.  I am not sure if he came back here from time to time.  I hope my old friends are still here.

lol Maybe it´s just too old. If you want to check you can talk to Verbal32 or Barmacral. 

I`m sure that someone on the rp side will see your post soon. 

Archived