DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should Leelou and Verbal bond? Tell them why not.

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed it... Leelou... can't believe you're gonna bond the ewok.... he's much too short for you... what about all those heels you'll never be able to wear? OH the INHUMANITY!

Verbal... i can't think of any reason for you not to bond Leelou... probably be the smartest thing you've ever done... which doesn't take much.. your chances of taking over the world will be much better with someone of intelligence on your side :tongue:

Verbal invented twerking, or as he calls it: "Whatever I can do to get Barm's attention". Enough said.

Leelou meanwhile has enough notches on her digital bedpost that you can play it like one of those cheesy washboard instruments from a lame bluegrass band. Verbal, you don't want to be another notch. I mean, granted, it would be a tiny notch compared to some of her other conquests, but still. (totally meant in jest btw Leelou :blush:)

I missed it... Leelou... can't believe you're gonna bond the ewok.... he's much too short for you... what about all those heels you'll never be able to wear? OH the INHUMANITY!

Verbal... i can't think of any reason for you not to bond Leelou... probably be the smartest thing you've ever done... which doesn't take much.. your chances of taking over the world will be much better with someone of intelligence on your side :tongue:

My shoes!!! *sobs* 

Verbal invented twerking, or as he calls it: "Whatever I can do to get Barm's attention". Enough said.

Leelou meanwhile has enough notches on her digital bedpost that you can play it like one of those cheesy washboard instruments from a lame bluegrass band. Verbal, you don't want to be another notch. I mean, granted, it would be a tiny notch compared to some of her other conquests, but still. (totally meant in jest btw Leelou :blush:)

Granted Verbal may make a fool of himself with the twerking after he's had too much to drink, but he's definitely not a tiny notch. 

verbal, how can you trust someone who can delete her own posts?

I was updating it without the edit bit.
s'ok, i don't fear the post reaper.

It's scarier that he can edit all posts without the edit line...

he has scarier powers than that i'm sure.

perhaps mind-trapping him is the blest thing you can do for the greater good.

verbal, how can you trust someone who can delete her own posts?

I was updating it without the edit bit.
s'ok, i don't fear the post reaper.
It's scarier that he can edit all posts without the edit line...
he has scarier powers than that i'm sure.

perhaps mind-trapping him is the blest thing you can do for the greater good.

Oh he does. *shudders*

Heh that just made me think of the Incredibles, I'll find the clip when I get to work.

• 4 weeks later...

Leelou has a beard.  Trust me I've seen it.

Verbal still sucks his thumb.  Trust me I've seen it.

LMAO - I was literally biting my thumb nail when I read this, which basically means my thumb was in my mouth!!

Leelou has a beard.  Trust me I've seen it.

Verbal still sucks his thumb.  Trust me I've seen it.

LMAO - I was literally biting my thumb nail when I read this, which basically means my thumb was in my mouth!!

Told ya. :P

Archived