DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should Leelou and Verbal bond? Tell them why not.

LilyElizabeth

Cause Verbal sucks. Why would anyone want to bond him?

QFT

Ok I don't know you two so can't make this personal but just think: this person is going to be contacting you all the time . They will be telling you about every little detail of their day: what they had for breakfast, the colour of their shoes today, have many drinks they had last night and how they are feeling after it. You'll never get a moments peace ever ever again!

He already helps me pick out what shoes I should buy.

really?

Yep.  Verbal has a very good eye for fashion.  Why do you think I made him Ser Loras Tyrell in my Song of Ice and Fire mafia game?

Leelou was Brienne btw.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QFT

Ok I don't know you two so can't make this personal but just think: this person is going to be contacting you all the time . They will be telling you about every little detail of their day: what they had for breakfast, the colour of their shoes today, have many drinks they had last night and how they are feeling after it. You'll never get a moments peace ever ever again!

really?

Yep.  Verbal has a very good eye for fashion.  Why do you think I made him Ser Loras Tyrell in my Song of Ice and Fire mafia game?

Leelou was Brienne btw.

To this day, I'm still mad at you for that.

QFT

really?

Leelou was Brienne btw.

:laugh:

Wow. Leelou and Verb. I never thought I would see the day these two slightly femenine men would find themselves interested in sharing a bond. That's special. Touching even. I guess it sort of fits.

I mean, one is atheistic and the other is a daywalker so God already hates you both.

Really though Verb. Leelou? My frat doesn't even bring girls like her in. By girls like her I mean intelligent. Not thay it matters when you're two roofies in and having to beat the other two women off of your man to get that last jello shot, if you know what I mean. But you know how things go. Monica Lewinski sendrome, just an admin on a message board nobody else cares about working your best to get through your sad menial days.

Which brings me to Leelou. What are you thinking? Look at Verb. Really look. This is a mam that gets off on polygamy and power, hasn't even moved up to Bane references, and probably still dreams of smoking pot with Willy. I'm saying he is stuck in the past. His favorite book series died eight years ago. Too mean? I think not.

Point is that you're number three. If we knew is was this easy Ishy would have been on that years ago. Right there next to Wombat and I.

All jokes aside I am happy for the both of ya. Congrats you two, I really do wish you the best. Nobody that knew either of you didn't see this coming long ago.

Leelou, do you really want to be bonded to Verbal? Verbal, who apparently has the memory of a goldfish and a frighteningly close intellect to boot. He is also so lazy that I have no doubt you will end up doing all his admin work for him. I understand though that you are just bonding him so that you can feel better about yourself, but aren't you still feeling the least bit guilty for what you are going to do with him? I think he actually expects that this fiasco could turn into something good that will last longer than a day, and I just can't help feeling sorry for the poor guy.

And Verbal, take my advice and run away while you still can man. I foresee a future of everyday waxing, and her red hair is probably fake anyway. You should just try your luck with Barm and Raena instead, who knows maybe they are into it.

10 extra points for the new guy for jumping right in. 

He's not a new guy. That's Ranulf. He predates...well... all of you, really.

Hi Ranulf, it is the same Nyn from back then, only a lot less cheerful and a lot more slutty ^_^   I call it an improvement, in my humble opinion. Please keep any and all past info about me to yourself. Here there be dumbasses :P

Nyn

Let's forget Nyn for a moment, and turn our focus back to the redheaded Shaidar Haran. 

What our newoldbie might not know is that Leelou here, is Yellow. 

And my former WT Mintee. 

Now, I know a fake redhead when I see one (because let's face it, I might have red hair now, but I'm a blonde), and Leelou is not a fake redhead. 

She has no soul, and thus has no soul to be taken into a mindtrap. Verbal, you would seriously be losing out in the deal. Shaidar Haran would take part of your soul and you'd get nothing in return. 

It's like self-love, without the fun stuff at the end. She'll be the one getting everything out of this bond, as she has no soul to give her in return. 

Besides, 

I think that the last thing Verbal needs in his life is Leelou. 

And you, Leelou.... I thought you knew better Leelou than to get your mind trapped by pervwok. 

*shudders*
And think of Poor Heart and Mils. I know Tina had some input here, already, but do you really want to submit our Car'a'carn and Snoopy to being in some sort of vicarous Verbbond? 
I'm certain that Mils don't want Verbal's funk running around in his head. 

I mean, I still get hangovers when Dap drinks because of my bond with Froggy. 

And think about your vacuum. I know you just cleaned your vacuum and fixed it. Do you know how bad ewoks shed? 
They are the worst shedding species in the galaxy, and that's when you consider that Wookiees have more hair than Ewoks do. 

Seriously, I'm certain that if you really want more verbal in your life, just save some of his hair that sheds and put it in a jar and use it to genetically engineer a less-pervy, more compliant Verbclone. 
You could name it Barm, Jr.

Archived