DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should Leelou and Verbal bond? Tell them why not.

LilyElizabeth

Ok I don't know you two so can't make this personal but just think: this person is going to be contacting you all the time . They will be telling you about every little detail of their day: what they had for breakfast, the colour of their shoes today, have many drinks they had last night and how they are feeling after it. You'll never get a moments peace ever ever again!

Wait.....that was supposed to happen after the bond?!

Cause Verbal sucks. Why would anyone want to bond him?

I HATE YOUR FACE.

Call me later?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I don't know you two so can't make this personal but just think: this person is going to be contacting you all the time . They will be telling you about every little detail of their day: what they had for breakfast, the colour of their shoes today, have many drinks they had last night and how they are feeling after it. You'll never get a moments peace ever ever again!

He already helps me pick out what shoes I should buy.

Hell no! No no no and absolutely not! How do you even dare think such a thing? Think woman! Why would you want such a thing? It will ruin your life! The money alone in waxing fees to make him semi decent??? You'll be bankrupt!

The annoying goofy jokes? He WILL BE IN YOUR HEAD! 24/7!!!! Walk away while you can. It is imperative! For your own good!

Verb I don't know you! I've spoken to you some times. You seem decent-ish. Think of the pain of the wax on your back,front *snorts* hands knees etc etc I can go on for Ages!

She will paint your nails and toe nails! In PINK!!! *shudders*

I say this as your friend lee and acquaintance to you verb and Nyn's Part -Time Lover!

STEP AWAY FROM EACH OTHER

Pink?!? No, no...it's purple.

Leelou, you are way too good for Verb. You're a lady of class and finesse, and he's... I mean... You know Ed? Well, he's a monkey. And monkeys poop. And on that poop, if gathers flies and stuff. Verb is the microorganism that lives on that fly. It doesn't even have a name.

Verb, already have mentioned the waxing. Have you ever been waxed? We're talking brazilian, baby. Just step away before someone brings the scalding hot sticky hair-killing goo anywhere near your family jewels.

That's because he wants ones that will look good on him too. You didn't know he likes to parade around in front of the mirror when you're not around in your outfits, I'm figuring. That's plenty reason not to bond him. Do you really want your stuff to have more exposure to Verbal cooties? The amount you'd need to spend on skin therapy would put a couple of kids through college.

really?

See Leelou? He's trying to assert dominance on you by telling you what shoes to buy 

Why? 

Because he's got some sort of weird shoe thing, I'd imagine. 

And Verbal... do you really wanna be bonded to someone who can't make up her mind about shoes on her own? 

Also, you're all roasting on waxing and cooties.  Get creative, people.  Do Leelou and I have to do this for you?

You are by far too lazy to properly roast me.

ORLY?  Bring it on, girlie.

Yeah, really. It's on, like Donkey Kong!

Prove me wrong.

Have you ever tried to control a redheaded Irish, Italian and Polish girl? Good luck, I'm damn stubborn.

If I can control Nyn, you're a piece of cake.

>_>

*prepares for slaughter*

Leelou is a shallow crack whore and the only person on earth that can win a "No, I'm prettier" match against verbal. She's so indecisive that if she ever thought about the possibility of having kids she'll be attacked by a flock of storks preemptively.

And yes, those shoes make your ankles look fat.

Nyn

Prove me wrong.

Have you ever tried to control a redheaded Irish, Italian and Polish girl? Good luck, I'm damn stubborn.

If I can control Nyn, you're a piece of cake.

>_>

*prepares for slaughter*

That's actually quite an impressive boast coming from someone who can't decide if he wants a turkey sandwich with tomatoes or cucumbers.

Archived