DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should Leelou and Verbal bond? Tell them why not.

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Leelou and Verbal have decided to cour'souvra bond. It is our job, as members of Shayol Ghul, to remind them of all the reasons why this is a bad idea. In this thread, we will "roast" the both of them and, after one week of that, they should change their minds. Everyone who roasts the misguided couple, gets 10 points. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start with Leelou. She thinks she can get by on sexiness alone. She flaunts how cute she is with all those pictures she posts on facebook all the time. And that red, curly hair? Puh-lease. It must take hours to fake those curls. Let's talk about how "hardworking" she is. She's always around here, adding her two cents to everything. I think she has no life. 

And now Verbal. If you look up the word lazy in the dictionary, it has his picture. Nobody is lazier than he. It takes him forever to get things done and we all have to wait on him. He only gets away with it because he's an admin. And his ewok persona? How ridiculous is that? He's much too tall to be an ewok. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal is one of the scuzziest furballs I know, 
Leelou, do you really wanna be bonded to someone like this? 

712674-ewok.jpg

I mean, LOOK AT HIM! 
Ewoks are not adorable. They are nasty, hairy, sleazy little monsters that EAT PEOPLE! 

And they live in the forest. There is NO TELLING what kind of lice, ticks, fleas, or other mutated space parasites live in that fur. 

As for Leelou... 

I know she likes to torture people. Look at this... one of my spies  contacts found this in her closet: 

tumblr_ljzbd9claY1qa9ze2o1_500.jpg

I'm pretty certain those aren't for her. 
These can only serve one purpose. 

Verbal, she's gonna make you wear them and dance. 

verbal, I don't think you're going to enjoy the back waxing. and I'm guessing that's the part that will hurt the least. plus she has friends that can kick your butt when she realizes you need a butt kicking. pretty sure she can kick it herself.

leelou... he's got a gutter named after him. at least one in each city he's crawled through. and nyn prints on his back. and Angelina goo on his...

and this one time, in lamp camp...

ah you crazy kids.

Leelou, why would even want to. You would have to keep whipping Verbal to make him do anything and you would have your arm hurt then not be able to sleep at night then not properly wake, then become a zombie. And his sense of humor? Even a pile of garbage couldn't be more dirty.

And Verbal do you even need more evidence than what others stated. The world cries from ripping part when she passes. Do you want to live in a world which keeps cracking? Even the sun cannot penetrate her darkness

Verb, you know what Leelou does with teddy bears when she's finished with them right? She plays with them till she gets bored and then,

teddy-550x287.png

My advice - get out while you still can. 

And Leelou, you don't want to tie yourself in any way to the ewok everyone makes fun of. Next cap fac it might be a picture of someone with fur growing out of their ears and it'll be your name underneath instead of his. You don't want that. Make the smart choice.

Verbal, you give up on katie and angelina for her?!

Man, i thought you had better taste

Leelou, are you seeing the same lame old verbal we're seeing? i mean "lamp" references are so lame, and not even original.

Wait, what?  Where does it say I must give up Kate & Angelina?!?!  LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verbal, I don't think you're going to enjoy the back waxing. and I'm guessing that's the part that will hurt the least. plus she has friends that can kick your butt when she realizes you need a butt kicking. pretty sure she can kick it herself.

leelou... he's got a gutter named after him. at least one in each city he's crawled through. and nyn prints on his back. and Angelina goo on his...

ah you crazy kids.

RL LOL

Leelou, are you seeing the same lame old verbal we're seeing? i mean "lamp" references are so lame, and not even original.

Wait, what?  Where does it say I must give up Kate & Angelina?!?!  LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt you read the fine print......

Kate is hot.

I heard Verbal cried when Barm got married and he realized that their LARP affair would have to end.

I also heard Leelou secretly still has a thing for SMC.

True on my part.  Oh look, now I'm getting upset again......

*sniffle*

Ok I don't know you two so can't make this personal but just think: this person is going to be contacting you all the time . They will be telling you about every little detail of their day: what they had for breakfast, the colour of their shoes today, have many drinks they had last night and how they are feeling after it. You'll never get a moments peace ever ever again!

Hell no! No no no and absolutely not! How do you even dare think such a thing? Think woman! Why would you want such a thing? It will ruin your life! The money alone in waxing fees to make him semi decent??? You'll be bankrupt!

The annoying goofy jokes? He WILL BE IN YOUR HEAD! 24/7!!!! Walk away while you can. It is imperative! For your own good!

Verb I don't know you! I've spoken to you some times. You seem decent-ish. Think of the pain of the wax on your back,front *snorts* hands knees etc etc I can go on for Ages!

She will paint your nails and toe nails! In PINK!!! *shudders*

I say this as your friend lee and acquaintance to you verb and Nyn's Part -Time Lover!

STEP AWAY FROM EACH OTHER

LMAO! I wish I had points to give you here. 

Leelou - if you have ever cared about me, don´t do it. You know that I feel everything you feel due to our double bond. It has been a real challenge to live with your other bondeds. Well, maybe not Mills but AH... *shivers* The chaos! But now - Verbal... I don´t even dare to think about it. *blushes* Get your paws of my sister!!! 

And Verbal - you realise that it´s a package deal - bond a Leelou and you get a Tina for free. If that doesn´t scare you away I don´t know what will. 

Y'all be tripping. 

Leelou has deep-seated control issues, in my medical opinion. The fact that she already keeps Verbal's crown jewels in a drawer at home tells you this bond's interpersonal dynamic is already out of whack.

And Verbal, well, he's an old timer. And his jokes are lame. And he has a crush on Barm. Nuff said.

While this couple may enjoy bondage, this is one bond they should probably avoid.

Archived