DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A fan made WOT-short movie, this is SO great!

michellem

Didn't have time to watch the full thing but I will. Extremely good quality for a fan made film, if it was a series I'd watch it.

Two bits of constructive criticism:

- The Fade's voice didn't sound at all like dry snake-skin crumbling. It came off a bit too human to me.

- Didn't Mat get his hat in like the 4th or 5th book from Kadere in the Aiel Waste? Lose the hat. ;)

Like I said though, really great stuff. I'm just nitpicking at minor problems.

PS. You guys should talk to Harriet and pitch this to a network. I mean hell, Sharknado made it on TV. This is actually good. I really enjoyed the bit I saw.

Was great. But I had some problems with it. I wrote up a short, general review in another thread, here.

- Didn't Mat get his hat in like the 4th or 5th book from Kadere in the Aiel Waste? Lose the hat. ;)

The filmmakers already said that the inclusion of Mat's hat was entirely a stylistic choice, and it's what they wanted to do. They are aware that he doesn't have the hat this early in the books.

Yeah there's some factual errors here and there (I only watched half, and then I got distracted by Total Wipeout, but still), like the Fade's cloak moving in the wind, the hat, and being able to see the weaves. But who cares! It's still bloody awesome.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Argh I got intense feels here, now I wanna see a whole movie/s maaade!!!

Keep in mind, with a bigger budget, team, and more SFX and stuff it's come across as much smoother and realisticer-er.... it already does, but jus saying. ;D WANNA SEE MOAR!!!

Goosebumps :D

Archived