DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long time Reader, first time poster

Zhon

Hello DM, yet another newcomer who's read the series a dozen times over or more.

I don't remember the first time I picked up a WoT book, I think it was sometime in 7th or 8th grade (so something like ten years now, give or take a couple).  Didn't get to read AMOL until early May, but when I did finally get my hands on it I burned through it in just a day or two.  It's very rare to see a series as long-running as this (both book count and years in the making) manage to live up to what it began in its earlier novels, but WoT pulled it off and then some.

I look forward to being part of this community and getting to know as many fellow WoT fanatics fans as possible.

Hello Zhon! We are very happy to have you. Welcome to DM. Have you looked around yet? There are many areas where you can choose to get involved.... discussion forums, role playing and multiple social groups. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders where you can become a Warder or Aes Sedai. All the groups have unique experiences to offer and you can join the ones you find interesting. Look around and if you need any help, just ask. I'm sure more members will come around to meet you.

I do have one question that I can't find an answer to:  Which RP groups are actually active?  Since most of the actual rping is in hidden forums or on a different website like wordpress (and threads are hidden there as well for some reason), it's hard to tell which ones actually have a group actively rping in it and which ones are completely dead.

Archived