DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome al´thor!

Niniel

What are we going to call you. I mean, there is only one Dragon and that is me! Simple al´thor or maybe DAT? 

Anyway, welcome to the Black Tower! Great that you have found your way over to this tainted place. Why don´t you tell us a bit about yourself. Who is your favourite asha´man? How long have you been reading WoT? Have you ever tried to use saidin to fetch the remote controll? 

You will soon be added to our hidden boards but until then feel free to hang out here on the main board. Remember to sign in the Roll Call thread. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

al'thor will do just fine, and I would lie to say I have not tried summoning the void to beckon for the one power now and again. My favorite asha'man has to be either Damer Flinn or Androl. Do I consider myself crazy? No, if I was mad i would not notice these shadows creeping closer to me...  I have had the pleasure of reading WOT for the last two years, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for all the cakes and such, if the taint doesn't kill me, I am sure the diabetes will. Tai'Shar Black Tower!

Well then its decided that you are going to join Light when you are promoted to Soldier. I wish you lightspeed on doing all things required for promotion.

I am the Logain around these parts and in charge of deLIGHTful Faction. Feel free to ask any questions. I am generally a nice person and I don't bite(well not here at least)

Archived