DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Nailea)

I will speak for Nailea!

Nailea has been incredibly helpful ever since she first stepped foot in the Tower. Most notably, she helped the Whites update our website (we Whites may be deep thinkers, but we are woefully inadequate when it comes to technology). She was logical about her choice of Ajah, making sure she spent time with them all before deciding. She is such a desired aspirant that a few of the Ajahs were taking extra steps to woo her! :wink: The Reds are incredibly lucky to have such a kind, intelligent, dedicated person in their Ajah.

*Hugs Nailea*

Yay! Congrats, Nailea! The Reds are VERY lucky to have you and I know they appreciate you a whole big bunch. :D

*snugglehugs Nailea*

oooooooooooh NICE! Congratulations Nailea!! :D

*throws red chocolate pebbles at ya'*

Damn, those Reds are really on a roll lately.... :shock:

I'll speak on her behalf! :D

Nailea is a wonderful person and I'm incredibly glad to have her as a mentee and from now on as a Sister! She was(and still is) very dedicated to the Tower and to the Red Ajah even before she decided to join us. This is one of the impressive things about her. Also, she's always eager to learn, eager to help and eager to get to know everyone. Nailea is one of the people who were constantly looking for something to do, some extra activities or a new way of earning points. I can talk to her just about anything and I know she'll understand me and will always try to make me feel better because she is a true friend :) Nailea is a very positive person and brings happiness wherever she goes. I'm sure she'll be an incredible Red Sister!

*hugs her mentee* Wow, come on girl, we're all waiting for some oaths!! :D

lol Arya, shush you, this is Nailea's thread!

*snugglehuggers Nailea and offers neck for the famous first bite!*

CONGRATULATIONS, NAILEA! *grins and showers thread in Red confetti*

Now, grab the rod and take some oaths so we can explore the shawl closet... ;)

*huggles Laur and Dwynwen*

Thanks everyone :D

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Red Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Red Ajah.

*snugglebites everyone letting Myst be first ;)*

Yay! *snuggle-bites Nailea* Welcome to the shawl, Sister! :D

*places a Red Shawl around her shoulders*

As you have sworn, so shall it be. I bring you Nailea Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah.

Welcome sister, we have waited long for you.

*g* CONGRATS!

*struts around showing off her Nailea Bite to everyone*

wooooohooooooooo!!! Congrats Nailea and the Reds! (agàin! you all are making a habbit of this lately lmao)

They can use everyone they can get

Im kidding

Congrats Nailea, the Reds are lucky to have you

(just dont get sick from too much celebration Rum)

Sign in to follow this