DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Darker Shade of Yellow and Red - with a touch of Green

Elgee

I know you dont want to go outside for a walk but you cant sleep either. Or worse, oversleep like 20 hours. According to the American College of Cardiology's 61st Annual Scientific Session, people who oversleep have an increased risk of heart disease.  And we cant have that.  You have a big heart; a giving heart; a loving heart.  Whatever's keeping your heart down now, I know, cannot overcome the brightness your heart had been before.  So, hmm.. you want to play a game instead?  *Smiles*

Can I have a cookie too?

I know you dont want to go outside for a walk but you cant sleep either. Or worse, oversleep like 20 hours. According to the American College of Cardiology's 61st Annual Scientific Session, people who oversleep have an increased risk of heart disease.  And we cant have that.  You have a big heart; a giving heart; a loving heart.  Whatever's keeping your heart down now, I know, cannot overcome the brightness your heart had been before.  So, hmm.. you want to play a game instead?  *Smiles*

Can I have a cookie too?

I am playing a game.

and cats need a lot of sleep so we can run very very fast for no reason at all for a half hour every night.

... *lowers the bag of cookies then backs away slowly*

*noms!*

*purrrrrs*

Well Kitteh if running brings you joy and helps you not be depressed, here;s for your.

I was supposed to cook again a hearthy meal for you but I think you can just play with it. As long as you you're happy, always happy, never gloomy, never sad, happy always, miling, hoping, and dreaming.  *Hugs*

Rat_in_pot_zps3b376d85.jpg

Archived