DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Disorder in Court: Trial of the Admin formerly known as Kathana

Elgee

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm immune to your threats. You cannot hurt me. I own this place. Chop all your want, my neck is iron.   But if you must execute somebody for my crimes...take Barm instead. You can have him

I've been waiting to hear this for YEARS.

I'm immune to your threats. You cannot hurt me. I own this place. Chop all your want, my neck is iron.   But if you must execute somebody for my crimes...take Barm instead. You can have him

Oh lord ... there's going to be no living with him now. Thanks, Jason ... EVER so much :rolleyes:

Wait, so this whole show trial was just a scam to get Jason in here? Story of my life. Sigh. 

Yes!

Well, apart from giving you this:

MoiraineSIg-1-1.gif

And embarrassing the hell out of you by getting all soppy, like this:

I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has testified to already - we all know you built this city on rock and roll and the sweat of a thousand novices :)

To those of us who started our DM WT/W journey with you as our Amyrlin, there's simply no-one who could ever replace you. You're a unique blend of kick-ass attitude and insane humour, with a hint of squishiness thrown in.  You're one of those rare larger-than-life people who are also completely down to earth (in your own insane way, of course!).

You're FUN. You liven everything up. You scare the crap out of me. I'd make sure my insurance was paid up and everyone knew where to find my latest will, but I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate to get in that pimp van with you at the slightest invitation :)

In short, everyone should have a Kathana* in their lives.

To be serious for just 5 seconds: In true Moiraine fashion you not only did your best for the White Tower, but also for the rest of Randland (Dragonmount) and beyond. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of the Moiraine Award. Please accept it with our heartfelt thanks and admiration, Jennifer.

* Kathana:

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

And she only reveals what she wants you to see

She hides like a child, but she's always Kathana to me

She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you

She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe

And she'll take what you give her as long it's free

Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always Kathana to me

CHORUS

Ohhh... she takes care of herself

She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time

Ohhh... and she never gives out

And she never gives in, she just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden

Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding

But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be

Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always Kathana to me

CHORUS

She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel

She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool

And she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree

And the most she will do is throw pudding at you,

But she's always Kathana to me

Disclaimer: please take the lyrics of this song in the most positive manner :P

Also: here's the link to that signature, though I know you don't wear them. But you can hang it in your closet or something:

Wow, you guys can not and will not cut off the head of the Artist formerly known as Kathana.  Sure most of you have been to the pudding mines.  Sure you all have been made to serve her every whim.  Sure you can accuse her of many crimes, but after all YOU kept coming back for more.

For all you old timers, me included, remember all of her silly stories that she used to write.  How we all pined to be included in the next installment.  How we all officially "made" it at DM when we were included, even though Kathana couldn't spell my name to save all the pudding in her mines.

Most importantly, killing her off will mean that she gets to haunt you for all eternity.  Is that what you want?  Her constant nagging in her teacher voice speaking to you day in and day out. You think Lews Therin roaming around in Rand's head was annoying, wait, just wait.  

Lastly, if you cut off her head, then I'll have to move in with one of you.  That is a punishment worse than working the pudding mines, I'll have you know.

You do NOT want Jimmy living with you. He eats alot. 

And Elgee, you know me so well. I never have any idea what to do when people compliment me. So I'll just stand here with my hands awkwardly shoved in my pockets and mutter something about having excellent minions. 

Oh dear Lord Snarly's starstruck and squeeing like a teenaged girl ... :rolleyes:

I want a head, damnit! Jason PROMISED me!

Heart, come chop off Barm's head. Watch out for Raena, though.

Jimmy brings up a good point, though ... been waiting forEVER for the next instalment in a Jennifer story! *hint hint nudge nudge*

Also, while you're distracted ... *jumpsnuggles Jen*

Can I volunteer? Anything that will make both of you happy in one stroke (pun intended) is totally worth it!! Since it is obvious that Jason is using Compulsion on all of you, and you cannot be convinced of his evilness in creating and maintaining a site that has been such a wonderful place to meet like minded people and discuss this wonderful story. Thank you, Jason & Jen for your dedication!

(Bloody beans! He got me too :biggrin:)

Oh dear Lord Snarly's starstruck and squeeing like a teenaged girl ... :rolleyes:

Heart, come chop off Barm's head. Watch out for Raena, though.

Ummmmmm.... How about I kill someone who won't be missed? 

Hey Verbal, come over here...

*Puts on serious hat for a minute*

I do sincerely want to say thank you though. A lot of the upper admins probably don't have a clue who I am, and if they do have a clue I'm just the one that Verbal put in charge of the Aiel (and to this day, none of us know what he was thinking).

This site hasn't been a part of my life for a decade. I wish it had been though, because for the past two years I've been here have been rather revolutionary for me.  DM has been a source of laughter, comfort, and growth that really helped me in my journey to find myself again, and it continues to shape the person I'm becoming.

I want to thank you for taking what RJ began--a crazy group of fans--and giving us a home. Thank you for creating it, being so dedicated to it throughout the years, and for continuing to serve it from high up on the peak of Dragonmount.

Thank you.

Now where did Verbal go...

I'd like to thank Jen and Jason for putting up with you crazy lot for over a decade.

I say "you" crazy lot, because lets face it, you're all more insane than the 30 voices in my head, and they are pretty freakin' batty!

And I'd also like to thank Jimmy, for bein' a fellow Sword-chuck lover! This pic is for Jimmy... and I suppose Jen and Jason can look at too, even though I don't know their stance on sword-chucks... which had damned well better be pro-sword-chucking, else I'm gonna have to start liberating necks of heads!

Nunchucks_Yo_by_Azraelsama.jpg

Archived