DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* Locke, it makes sense for me to want to deal with. @Des you have been in all of the games.. you've seen me ignore it and your change of attitude here looks like you're trying to use it.

These berf votes are happening too quickly for my liking.

Too quickly? It looks like this game has fallen asleep. So you don´t think Berf´s list was interesting in any way?

I didbt say either of those things. The berf train isn't the game and I have yet to mention his list.

However his train has four people on it in two pages and then discussion basically dies. That doesn't look right to me. Gonna do a follow up on this tonight *makes mental note*

I didn´t say that you said anything. It was a question for you. 

Yeh, I wonder why people disappeared. :(

Vote Count:

Darthe(2): Not Bob, Locke

cindy (1):  Hally

Lenlo (1): RTE

(Not) Bob (1): Darthe

Dap (1): cindy

Berf (4): wombat, Niel, Tina, Des

The Deadline has been set:

8pm BST (GMT+1) Friday (thats just under 3 days)

Thats just over three days. this is the only day that will be so long and there is a good reason, I'm away this weekend going to the Harry Potter Studios in London. (doesn't quite beat Des's Disney World). So night will be over the weekend, as I will be only on my phone and won't be able to do post counts.

is that 3PM Friday EST?

may we have a clicky thing for the countdown bc the math is hard?

MCS and Turin are the only two who haven't popped in yet! Anyone know hoe to get hold of them?

Turin hasn't posted on a board I can see since 9/1.

no idea about mcs.

*sigh* Locke, it makes sense for me to want to deal with. @Des you have been in all of the games.. you've seen me ignore it and your change of attitude here looks like you're trying to use it.

These berf votes are happening too quickly for my liking.

Too quickly? It looks like this game has fallen asleep. So you don´t think Berf´s list was interesting in any way?

I didbt say either of those things. The berf train isn't the game and I have yet to mention his list.

However his train has four people on it in two pages and then discussion basically dies. That doesn't look right to me. Gonna do a follow up on this tonight *makes mental note*

I didn´t say that you said anything. It was a question for you. 

Yeh, I wonder why people disappeared. :(

work and school mostly I'd guess.

but ppl who are posting a lot in other games and riding silent here have me curious.

That's going to be a big bummer if Turin and MCS don't show up :/

Thanks Len, I found that picture randomly on the web.

Troll.

IKR! I was about to congratulate you. xD

Heads up: I have school so I'm only going to be posting in evenings. :smile:

I said Troll because he's LYING.

Archived