DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

Oops that FOS dap was from RTEs initial post which I just quoted and then got rid of all the posts that werent daps. So ignore 

Like now. I just got home from work and its just passed midnight. I have class at 8:30 tomorrow

Anyway ill let my Vig threat sit for a bit longer before I start mixing things up. I could always do a day shot if things really lagged

I don't like this. FOS Dap. Threatening everyone, and playing the Martyr already?

This little section here. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Berf - I have seen it in many games, Hallia (and others) just post fluff and then others says that it´s a null tell or, often, a town tell. I must admit that I´m not sure if I have ever played with Hallia when she was mafia but how exactely would she change her play if she was scum? Start making long cases? I just don´t think it´s wise to comment on her meta as a null tell or town tell. 

I know how to spice things up

I have a Vig shot that will be used in the lowest poster come nightfall

Really? I´m not sure if you are making this up or not.

Wanna try me on it Tina?

@Cindy. I know I'm a low count ATM. Just had an essay due and got another due next week so I've been busy. Plus work

I should be back in full swing soon. StillI could always shoot myself

Like now. I just got home from work and its just passed midnight. I have class at 8:30 tomorrow

Anyway ill let my Vig threat sit for a bit longer before I start mixing things up. I could always do a day shot if things really lagged

I don't like this. FOS Dap. Threatening everyone, and playing the Martyr already?

I know how to spice things up

I have a Vig shot that will be used in the lowest poster come nightfall

Bring it baby. I aint afraid of you.

I'm not going to shoot myself

It was a joke.

Also that's not playing the martyr, that's just suicidal

What do you want explained? Games slowing, I'm gunna spice it up by forcing activity

Awwww. See it would have been fun if you actually *were* a vig. Now it just looks like you attempting to scare everyone into activity and while I think that is commendable from an out of game perspective, in game it doesnt look good.

Oops that FOS dap was from RTEs initial post which I just quoted and then got rid of all the posts that werent daps. So ignore 

This little section here.

ah. ignore my quote of your fail then.

Archived