DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DESPO

You yourself admit to sheeping his own list, so why are you trying to act like you weren't parroting? - I said he ninja'd me. Where did I say I was sheeping?

It's not too early for reads, never said that. It did seem a bit early for the list-type format of reads. - List type reads is my jam, baby

Buddying Cindy- when you brought up the Pizza game and how devious she was in that game. You're trying to flatter her. Def looks like buddying to me. -It wasn't so much devious as it was I completely couldn't see her as mafia. I was pointing out that her activity was a null read.

You were defending Hallia's meta. There was no point. If someone's meta is a nulltell, and not a lot of people are commenting on it anyways, why even bring it up? -I don't think a lot of people were commenting on it, and I spoke about it because it was part of the game. She posted things, I saw something interesting (in that there wasn't really anything interesting) and got my opinions out.

I think part of the problem is you DIDN'T throw out a lot of fos's. You put out this list... yet there are almost no solid scum reads at all on it. -again as mentioned, I'm not having any solid reads bar Basel. The list was my way of warming up into the game, start collating the data and having it front of mind. I work in lists. Ergo, list. (PS I saw you slip ergo into a post of yours earlier and mentally gave it a +1)

Your reasons for voting Basel are just awful. Of COURSE there is a difference between someone doing something, and then someone else sheeping them. The first person didn't sheep! A huge part of why you look mafia to me is that you were essentially copying Basel's list thing, only yours was dreadful and didn't seem to be sincerely scumhunting. -I presented two alternative scenarios and you seem to be taking it as one. 

Either I'm sheeping Basel, ironic given the sheepish nature of his vote on me

OR

I'm not sheeping Basel, and the list is just as awful AS Basel's, so why am I being singled out by him.

I know I wasn't sheeping, I was typing it out and got ninja'd. Granted this all could be mafia shennanigans trying to confuse everyone, but I subscribe to occams and, knowing that I am town, humbly suggest you do the same. :biggrin:

@CINDY - I had the blinkers on that game. You got away with being very quiet and not really taking much of a stand and after that game I was determined to not let anyone slip past ever again. And from what I remember Despo suggested the plan :laugh:

@TINA - I'll comment on everything, if just to make sure everyone knows whats up. I don't think pointing out someone is on meta during a summary is going to come as a shock to the mafia if they didn't already know it.

And if Halli were mafia, how would she change her meta? I'm not sure. That's why it's something that needs eyes on. :happy:

Niel - Post full of pings. PFOP. Time will tell. *Update* 3 games played and that's the opening post you choose to go with? Indeed.

I can sum up your whole vote on me as an OMGUS surrounded by a WoT. One thing I have been unable to figure out on my own is.... What is "PFOP"?

I can sum up your rebuttal as bland FOS and an appeal to the lazy.

But that won't get us anywhere.

PFOP = Post Full Of Pings. Finally an acronym question I can answer.

Basel why would I pick YOU to OMGUS-upon when I had several to pick from? OMGUS implies that I was emotionally affected enough by your post to overcome my mafia calm and set sights and fire. Yet I embed that in a wall of text which was all of 6 quotes, all with pretty reasoned discussion points I feel.  

@Berf - I have seen it in many games, Hallia (and others) just post fluff and then others says that it´s a null tell or, often, a town tell. I must admit that I´m not sure if I have ever played with Hallia when she was mafia but how exactely would she change her play if she was scum? Start making long cases? I just don´t think it´s wise to comment on her meta as a null tell or town tell. 

I know how to spice things up

I have a Vig shot that will be used in the lowest poster come nightfall

Really? I´m not sure if you are making this up or not.

Wanna try me on it Tina?

@Cindy. I know I'm a low count ATM. Just had an essay due and got another due next week so I've been busy. Plus work

I should be back in full swing soon. Still

I could always shoot myself

Like now. I just got home from work and its just passed midnight. I have class at 8:30 tomorrow

Anyway ill let my Vig threat sit for a bit longer before I start mixing things up. I could always do a day shot if things really lagged

I don't like this. FOS Dap. Threatening everyone, and playing the Martyr already?

I'm not sure if we should clear the wifom by demanding a claim or letting the mafia chew on it.

I'm going to go for the later.

Thoughts?

@CINDY - I wasn't trying to direct your play! Like at all. I was just talkin' bout Pizza game things and saying playing quiet made me not look at you, a weakness in mafia we can all agree. I'm not saying change your play, I'm saying I nearly let myself get schooled by ignorance.

I am utterly befuddled at how you got any direction from that.

"Posted Today, 08:44 AM

@CINDY - I had the blinkers on that game. You got away with being very quiet and not really taking much of a stand and after that game I was determined to not let anyone slip past ever again. And from what I remember Despo suggested the plan "

from that^

tho, ok, I may be over sensitive about the whole thing.

moving on.

except... yes, it was all Des' idea, and he must have hypnotized me in order to get me to type it. ayup.

I'd change my vote but I decided to forgive us both.

dumb happens.

Upon reread, the first several pages were a lot of spam, joke votes and discussing of WC/SC (I'll stick to my LoL ty!)

Back! After a loooonggg day at school.

:smile:

*Yawns*

Never seen stargate....

Isn't it like a videogame or something???

:confused;

Anyways I vote...

no one for now. :smile:

Faux confusion, no vote, and subsequent potstirring spam. Choo choo time.

unvote
Vote: Niel

I give Wombat town points for trying to start the game.  I don't know Niel very well yet, but I can see Wombat's point.

Turin hasn´t been here for a long time now. I think he is stuck with work. Haven´t seen MCS in a while either.

MCS replaced out of two games at once while this game was still in signups. I don't think he will be showing up.

Nevermind....

:smile: 

I'm just lost.

I suspected as much. (that you're lost, that is...)

Vote Berf. I found his list to not reveal very much as to his thought processes, and sheeped my own list of early thoughts. It's still D1, and there was still no deadline at the time, but I think I at least made more of an effort to at least say who I was going to be keeping my eyes on.

I think Berf was not so much sheeping your list, as you both commented on some of the few real posters in the game at that stage.  Being said, I find it funny that he's the one getting all the votes and you're just kind of skating by.  I think you should get some attention as well!

@Berf - I have seen it in many games, Hallia (and others) just post fluff and then others says that it´s a null tell or, often, a town tell. I must admit that I´m not sure if I have ever played with Hallia when she was mafia but how exactely would she change her play if she was scum? Start making long cases? I just don´t think it´s wise to comment on her meta as a null tell or town tell. 

I have no meta, I am meta-less *cackle* Ain't nobody got nothin' on me.

I know how to spice things up

I have a Vig shot that will be used in the lowest poster come nightfall

Bring it baby. I aint afraid of you.

Like now. I just got home from work and its just passed midnight. I have class at 8:30 tomorrow

Anyway ill let my Vig threat sit for a bit longer before I start mixing things up. I could always do a day shot if things really lagged

I don't like this. FOS Dap. Threatening everyone, and playing the Martyr already?

I'm not going to shoot myself

It was a joke.

Also that's not playing the martyr, that's just suicidal

What do you want explained? Games slowing, I'm gunna spice it up by forcing activity

Awwww. See it would have been fun if you actually *were* a vig. Now it just looks like you attempting to scare everyone into activity and while I think that is commendable from an out of game perspective, in game it doesnt look good.

Archived