Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back! After a loooonggg day at school.

:smile:

*Yawns*

Never seen stargate....

Isn't it like a videogame or something???

:confused;

Anyways I vote...

no one for now. :smile:

Faux confusion, no vote, and subsequent potstirring spam. Choo choo time.

unvote

Vote: Niel

Anyhow, my thoughts:

Darthe/NotBob: very entertaining. Possible distancing.

Hally: Seconds a joke vote with another non-serious vote. Mildly pingy, but would mafia really make such an obvious mistake? Worth watching at the very least.

NotBob: Says he could also vote Cindy, because "she doesn't play enough." Which is A. parroting Hally's reasoning, and would be the third vote, but then doesn't actually vote her. Possibly because he knows that he would pick up suspicion if he did; but even the townies don't want to pick up suspicion. Also worth watching for future consideration.

Wombat: Um. :unsure: I usually have trouble reading Womby, and so far this game is no exception. Null tell.

Cindy: Hot.

Unvote for now.

Basel'd. And Neil'd.

Not Bob/Darthe - Distancing or the standard pre-drinks entertainment

Cindy - Blending. Pointing out the Darthe/NB show. Motives a-plenty for that one and the Pizza game still haunts me. 

Wombat - Time will tell. Too good at being Wombat to give anything away to my eyes at this stage but making the right moves but that means nothing. See what I mean?

Basel - Trying to get peeps modkilled early for posting prior to the game starting? :wink:

Halli - Standard Halli - swings in, a few words, swings back out. The Mafia Ninja of San Fran.

Niel - Post full of pings. PFOP. Time will tell. *Update* 3 games played and that's the opening post you choose to go with? Indeed.

RTE - Rule skimming. Don't think mafia would be that cavalier but we'll see.

Null on everyone else/peeps not checked in. I want to think Tina is town this game so I don't get punched in the face :biggrin:

Hm, I really wish I was familiar with more people's playstyles besides Wombat.

Vote Cindy

Because she doesn't play enough :wub:

I could vote Cindy as well. She doesn't play enough.

I know its gonna cause the "voting darthe is best lynch" movement but this looks bad. Joke votes aside this is agreeing with supoort for an unmade vote.

unvote vote bob

Especially you Darthe because this seems to be quite the curious post. You start with a martyr statement and then narrow in quite seriously on a post that seems to me like a clear joke post?

Unvote

Vote Darthe

Anyhow, my thoughts:

Darthe/NotBob: very entertaining. Possible distancing.

Hally: Seconds a joke vote with another non-serious vote. Mildly pingy, but would mafia really make such an obvious mistake? Worth watching at the very least.

NotBob: Says he could also vote Cindy, because "she doesn't play enough." Which is A. parroting Hally's reasoning, and would be the third vote, but then doesn't actually vote her. Possibly because he knows that he would pick up suspicion if he did; but even the townies don't want to pick up suspicion. Also worth watching for future consideration.

Wombat: Um. :unsure: I usually have trouble reading Womby, and so far this game is no exception. Null tell.

Cindy: Hot.

Unvote for now.

Equivocation and WIFOM.

Basel'd. And Neil'd.

Not Bob/Darthe - Distancing or the standard pre-drinks entertainment

Cindy - Blending. Pointing out the Darthe/NB show. Motives a-plenty for that one and the Pizza game still haunts me.

Wombat - Time will tell. Too good at being Wombat to give anything away to my eyes at this stage but making the right moves but that means nothing. See what I mean?

Basel - Trying to get peeps modkilled early for posting prior to the game starting? :wink:

Halli - Standard Halli - swings in, a few words, swings back out. The Mafia Ninja of San Fran.

Niel - Post full of pings. PFOP. Time will tell. *Update* 3 games played and that's the opening post you choose to go with? Indeed.

RTE - Rule skimming. Don't think mafia would be that cavalier but we'll see.

Null on everyone else/peeps not checked in. I want to think Tina is town this game so I don't get punched in the face :biggrin:

Ok so you're mafia and Cindy and Niel are town? Thanks for the intel.

unvote

Vote: Berf

Both Basel and Berf pushing possible distancing with NotBob/Darthe and mentioning that Hallia is on meta stink to high heaven.

As for Niel, I'm not sure I buy his argument. Half the time I try to type Stargate, I type StarCraft instead, but not knowing the difference between StarCraft and Stargate and not bothering to google the theme are both lynchable offenses imo.

Both Basel and Berf pushing possible distancing with NotBob/Darthe and mentioning that Hallia is on meta stink to high heaven.

As for Niel, I'm not sure I buy his argument. Half the time I try to type Stargate, I type StarCraft instead, but not knowing the difference between StarCraft and Stargate and not bothering to google the theme are both lynchable offenses imo.

Last post and I'm signing off. :sleepy:

My only excuse for that is my age... I wasn't even born when those movies came out, and as for StarCraft I've never played it, only heard of it ... xD You just posted what I'm saying here Wombat. :smile:

Anyways... I'd like to vote Berf

I never understood the origins of Cindy's minitrain, she just seemed to be moving along conversation.

Berf on the other hand had flimsy responses/evaluation of the other players (me included) and seemed almost eager to Vote for me...

Yes, Yes, nothing concrete, but I have a hunch that either Berf (since I've had no experience playing with him before) is either reckless or is Mafia. 

Archived