DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

Good game Town!!

Well, we took a chance and we failed. Shit happens. :)

NotBob - you are still welcome to join the BT at any time. :) You would make a wonderful crazy member. :D

Thanks you for the invite.  How do I join?  What are benefits?  What are the costs?

it will cost you your SOUL!!!! :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:

Tina dont  let me miss that next BT game willya??

No way! The sign up thread is up! I better sign you up right away. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that it might be easier to get you lynched and I had already voted you the day before. I hoped that town would still think of you as SK. Also, I didn´t have the possibility to go back and find something about the others.

I know that, but the next day you'd be toast

I thought that it might be easier to get you lynched and I had already voted you the day before. I hoped that town would still think of you as SK. Also, I didn´t have the possibility to go back and find something about the others.

I know that, but the next day you'd be toast

Not necessarily. The roleblock on you was a huge WIFOM.

You called your target. They might have blocked even if Tina was not on their team because a) they didn't believe you and b) if you were telling the truth, it would frame Tina

Also, your 50% lynchproof is a curse. You got 50% to survive it and then Tina gets a free night.

Oh and I think yu should of been harsher in people messing up the code Talya

I did think about it, but I felt a bit mean, I guess the nice Mod won over the evil Mod. But next time I have things I will not be so nice, lol

Talya, I just checked, we were never told Tina's vig kill was a Strongarm shot that would have pierced bulletproof vests :sad:

There were a few things I didn't tell, but not many people asked questions, if people had asked things I would have given the answer, it wasn't just that, the bulletproof guys didn't know a roleblock would have ruined it. I tried to answer questions unless it was going to cross the line giving too much away. As an after thought I should have put that in there, rather than have it as game note. that'll teach me to take things for granted. 

The dead thread is here:

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2EdyfcBaUZJ9

I forgot how hard it is to Mod, next time I will have someone co Mod it with me, especially someone in another time zone.

But you guys had me on the edge of my sit and in laughter, so thank you! You all did really well. 

Just read the dead thread hehe. For the record, Darthe asked for me to lie a little low this game to hopefully survive longer, so yeah I was pretty far off my meta this game. Which means I was even better for a bus candidate...

*grumbles*

Also, I demand to be Wombat's mason partner next time we play together. Dude had the whole mafia team figured out shortly after he died (setup wasn't posted on dead thread). He's my hero.

TBH, I've had enough of not-voting, not playing people.I just don't care anymore. I'm not gonna lynch who I don't find scum just because some players should never have signed up for this effing game.

time to hope for a random that favors us then?

CS already quoted this but it deserves to be re-quoted I think.

Sorry Lenlo, but this is freaking HILARIOUS!

LAWLZ!!!!!!

:laugh:

Karma is a dirty mistress indeed...

I forgot how hard it is to Mod, next time I will have someone co Mod it with me, especially someone in another time zone.

But you guys had me on the edge of my sit and in laughter, so thank you! You all did really well.

It's always better to have a co-mod, even though timezone wasn't a problem.

I think you did great. We got enough votecounts, nice fixed deadlines, high mod activity.

TBH, I've had enough of not-voting, not playing people.I just don't care anymore. I'm not gonna lynch who I don't find scum just because some players should never have signed up for this effing game.

time to hope for a random that favors us then?

CS already quoted this but it deserves to be re-quoted I think.

Sorry Lenlo, but this is freaking HILARIOUS!

LAWLZ!!!!!!

:laugh:

Karma is a dirty mistress indeed...

I have a joke to make about karma and probability but I just realized while typing it that its probably not appropriate. Shame.

Sometimes I feel like PG-13 is a bit unneeded... 15 years old is the youngest I've ever seen someone here, I think. Maybe, maybe 14.

But rules are rules, I suppose.

I joined when I was 13, and in hindsight (and current sight), I'm quite glad for the rules, especially now that I've seen what some other sites are like.

Talya, can we get the details on what the deal was with the blue votes, and what would have happened if the other option was chosen?

Remind me of this tomorrow and I will do it. I forgot about that. I need my bed now, lol

*remindey*

Archived