DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

Just went through the mafia QT. Heh, I was right in the dead thread. Des didn't show up and Darthe got stressed. 

That was a bit of luck, but in hindsight, town had some bad luck too. Berf went inactive or he would have cc'ed Lenlo immediately. Yeah, Berf would have been NK the next day since doc wasn't present, but that would have saved a lot of confusion related to symbiotes.

But anyway, a good game. And, well played by mafia (other than a few mistakes here and there),

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care if I am a day 1 lynch, but I want to be able to play the game in the way I think it works, as I can't have fun if every single sentence is called scummy in 10 different ways for the sake of existing. And after a few games everyone will be used to my list and playstyle, I suppose. Can't call someone scummy if he was town last five times he played that way.

scummy post ^

:smile:

I know, and I don't care. :) It's my new playstyle. I play how I think it should be played, and I will probably just ignore people who call me out for things like "defending" and "buddying". It's done by town AT LEAST as often as by mafia.

After the dust settled the Mod in her infinite wisdom sent down a bolt of lightning and when the smoke cleared there was only smoke where csarmi had been, and thehy goes the person who bugged the Mod with stuff the most the entire game!

May I humbly point out that you didn't fire at my character, but me. I knows how to block lightning weaves FYI. I'm alive!

And may I point out, my Stats are way above yours...Mwuahahahahaha! :biggrin: so no you're not alive, but I'm talking to you anyway... :huh:

Well, we took a chance and we failed. Shit happens. :)

NotBob - you are still welcome to join the BT at any time. :) You would make a wonderful crazy member. :D

Thanks you for the invite.  How do I join?  What are benefits?  What are the costs?

As Tina said you should join and you would be most welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Can't wait to play with you next time. 

@Cindy - I'm really sorry you got deaded. You played your role great, you have earned a victory there.

@Talya - I think some town protection could have been moved to Cindy.

not sure what you mean there, but I'm very tired, I have  had on bad week at work, and I think it will be worse next week :-(

It was delicious to be mafia again. I will still curse the gods of random here, but we took so many chances as a team that one was bound fo bite us eventually. This is, again, my fault but we can discuss all of that and setup etc after you guys get to read the mafia QT.

Great game Talya, I can't wait for part two!

Hey, glad you enjoyed it, I do think that Dap's role was a little over the top, maybe one non-lynchable and bulletproof thingy. I honestly thought you were going to win and you nearly pulled it off, a shame how that lynch went. 

And part two maybe Stargate Atlantis, I have ideas already, lol

Ley, you should play, you have to rise above people saying everything is scummy, but I know how frustrating it can be. :-)

oh, my one shot post death vig shot... and now I can't use it how I planned to cause I have a guilty feeling so...

*******official post game actions*******

resurrect darthe and kill him twice

kill dap a few times cause srsly dude. I still think you're an SK.

snuggle Daniel Jackson all weekend.

that is all.

Oh yes....!

I have to admit, I nearly mod killed Dap after Vig killing Daniel Jackson...of all the first characters to die!

so you have a sneaky sarcophagus to resurrect Darthe...I always knew harry Maybourne was a sneaky so and so, lol

Good game Town!!

Well, we took a chance and we failed. Shit happens. :)

NotBob - you are still welcome to join the BT at any time. :) You would make a wonderful crazy member. :D

Thanks you for the invite.  How do I join?  What are benefits?  What are the costs?

it will cost you your SOUL!!!! :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:

Tina dont  let me miss that next BT game willya??

I wanna say, even though its in the QT, that if that random had hit anyone but me we woulda won. 

Stupid random :/

Good game though town. You got some really unlucky crap happen to you which really helped us and we got lucky with how quickly we found some of your PRs. Also I wanna know why did none of you lynch Pral? The dude looked scummy as hell and your other claimed cop had just bit the dust to a random caused by him and Darthe.

I seriously didnt get why you risked the game in random. If it were me I would of lynched my teammate, got an easy NK, lynched a town. That would take you to game with half the risk

Good game all! Was very fun and altho heartbreaking for the mafia team, still very enjoyable. Its almost tougher playing with such an advantageous position, we actually came close to a perfect victory only to lose unceremoniously lol.

Yeah, as far as the random: I said this in the QT but I'll say it again: the random hitting Lenlo wasn't why we lost. It was unfortunate, but had things been done differently, we never would have had to worry about a random. Its easy to look at one play and say had it gone differently we would have won, but that ignores all the other plays that contributed to the eventual town victory.

@Notbob: I wasn't trying to blame you for everything, or talk crap or anything. But from our end, it didn't seem like you were following the QT, and were instead doing your own thing. Would have been nice to get a little help from you.

As far as the Doc claim, the plan was to have Tina CC the doc claim to make her look better, unless town bought that I was the Doc. So yeah, it wasn't a selfish move, it was still a planned team maneuver.

Anyways, fun game overall. BT mafia gonna be on a break now, right? For the upcoming BT festival?

Len, if it hit someone else on your team we'd have chances still.

Definitely, but I think it woulda been in our favor still.

@ Scum team,

Complain all you want.  I was obvious to a fault and still most did not see it until you were prodded.  Want to blame me for your disaster fine.  Been called worse but really you brought this on your own.

Aye your right Bob. Boiled down to it the reason we lost is cause we screwed up in the end. Wasnt meaning to blame it all on you mate.

I wanna say, even though its in the QT, that if that random had hit anyone but me we woulda won. 

Stupid random :/

Good game though town. You got some really unlucky crap happen to you which really helped us and we got lucky with how quickly we found some of your PRs. Also I wanna know why did none of you lynch Pral? The dude looked scummy as hell and your other claimed cop had just bit the dust to a random caused by him and Darthe.

I seriously didnt get why you risked the game in random. If it were me I would of lynched my teammate, got an easy NK, lynched a town. That would take you to game with half the risk

That would have been a much better idea, but I had no idea about Des's sleeping hours. If I did I woulda hammered him before I had to leave. My bad though so its something ill remember for next time.

I can't believe you guys never tried to kill me

^^^^ this. I figured that the bulletproof from Dap was the fake part of his claim. Also once Cindy flipped 50% bulletproof (didn't help her) Dap was much more confirmed in my eyes which made Tina's aiming at him look very suspect.

Also. my opinion was that both Darthe and Despo were hanging in the wind with Darthe refusing to hammer. There is NO WAY that town darthe allows that random IMO... so he has to be protecting Despo which makes them both mafia. 

NotBob really only got into trouble because he didn't bus somebody on the team. Either Despo or Darthe I forget which.

And there was no way I wasn't going to hammer Tina. I just wanted to see if Csarmi would do it. (conspiracy theory)

@Turin. I had no doubt that you'd come and vote. I was 100% honest there - I wanted to review the thread. O ended up doing another almost full reread. These are handy.

I Learnt as lot this game, especially about rereads and day 1 analysts

I thought that it might be easier to get you lynched and I had already voted you the day before. I hoped that town would still think of you as SK. Also, I didn´t have the possibility to go back and find something about the others. 

Archived