DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice, does your number of bulletproofs decrease by one if you activate your bulletproof but you don't get shot at?

No

and tina cause shes been kinda sliding by nice and quiet  reminds me of a game where she was GF. Also id rather get the mafia then a possible 3rd party. We KNOW who that is and so can get them at any time

and yeah, one kill, and a question hanging from yesterday on whether there could be two viges in a game.

lots of advice that if there was another vig they should shoot you.

of course if you drew a doc protect with that show, or had some other protection, that shot wouldn't have gone through.

you're not confirmed anything.

so you know, I'm going to work now. sometimes I can post and sometimes I can't.

enjoy.

Now this is very very interesting

did your NK fail on me cindy?

There could well be another vig, always possible. However I really do doubt that i was doc protected. No doc should of risked themselves to protect a vig. That been stated in more than one game this week.

I love how threatened you are by my vig shot. I really hope you are mafia and you all are this worried cos i would feel so justified

Wanna guess how many shots I have cindy? cos I never said it was just one.....

Cindy - I was also convinced that Basel was scum because he made sure to disappear before deadline without a claim when it was quite evident that he was a main lynch target. That's just too scummy.

Also, I'd have shot him myself too, especially on a Vanilla claim.

Dap - yea, I give you that. A full claim might have worked - if he made it early enough. Not sure why you couldn't wait longer by the way.

I work at a bar on the weekends. I posted that during by break at 8 or so in the evening and I didnt expect to be back on till noon the next day. I thought if I didnt send it in soon I would miss the night (mods dont tend to wait on vig shots cos people often dont shoot)

I didnt expect night to last so long or I would of held off

Ive never specified a number of shots

i wish i knew who the mafia targetted. If it was either of tge unconcious people they could both be confirmed towb

how could they be confirmed town?

Once Neil comes back to confirm this'll be clearer. But they were un targetable at night and told this by the mod.

So if they were targeted that night by a mafia action that would show the mafia was unaware of the un targetable nature of the unconscious.ergo no mafia was told by the mod they were un targetable and therefore no mafia were unconscious.

So if you can confirm either were mafia targeted, then both can be cleared

Either way come on people. Why are we still getting so many coding fails after this has already been an issue? Do we need to instill practice coding sessions soon or something? Seriously, someone could get blow'd up.

I believe that mods just shouldn't force us to do code tricks. I believe in simplicity.But I think I have made my stance clear on this around my coding accident.

It's not a code trick

It's a bold and color.

We do it all the time with Votes and somehow people don't seem to mess those up

For the second half of my ability I have a BPV type thing. I'm immune to NKs and 50% immune to lynches. I know. I'm basically a god this game lol

Things to note, I am immune to one Nk only, this means there are other kills out there other than the mafias each night but we have already seen evidence of this. I believe it's a SK due to theme but this is speculation

I'm willing to be lynched today and hope for the coin toss to go in my favour to prove myself.

(I don't think there is a coroner if I survive)

The BPV is forever and cannot be used up no matter how many times I'm unsuccessfully killed

These posts stink btw.

I'm reading Turin as town, he went out of his way to get Despo lynched when he didn't have to.

Tina - gotta read some more. I could buy her being scum but I keep getting second thoughts.

Dice - haven't started yet.

Dap - if town, his play is awful at best

TBH, I've had enough of not-voting, not playing people.I just don't care anymore. I'm not gonna lynch who I don't find scum just because some players should never have signed up for this effing game.

time to hope for a random that favors us then?

This made me  :rolleyes:

VOTE COUNT:

Dap (3): Tina, Des, Hally

Dice (2): Not bob, Lenlo

Des (5): Turin, csarmi, Dice, Darthe, cindy

Turin (1): Pral

Only One hour and ten minutes (give or take) 

*charges blaster*

Clearly, only a Des lynch could be happening after that.

Aha. It was Dap. Then I apologize, Dice.

Her last post before deadline. She doesn't move her vote. She's a responsible player. If she was a town set on lynching Dap, she would have stayed online. Yet:

I wanted a Dap lynch but this was so much better. Darthe and Pralaya basically purest themselves. Hopefully Lenlo was mafia but with Pralaya acting like this I doubt it.

Dap manage to surprice me. You have clear mafia, yet you choose to shoot me. Wonferful.

She didn't. We got a random. Also this post stinks to the moon.

vote Tina

:(

Oh, why you look so sad?

Tears are in your eyes, come on and talk to us now

Don't be ashamed to cry

Let us see you through - cause we've seen the Dark side too

When the Night falls on you

You don't know what to do

Nothing you confess will make us love you less

We'll stand by you

After the dust settled the Mod in her infinite wisdom sent down a bolt of lightning and when the smoke cleared there was only smoke where csarmi had been, and thehy goes the person who bugged the Mod with stuff the most the entire game!

Dap - Teal'c - 50% lynchproof and bulletproof and 2 x Vig - Town

Dice - Selmak/Jacob Carter - 1 shot bulletproof - Town

Turin - Lantash/Martouf - 1 shot bulletproof - Town. 

Csarmi - George Hammond - Vanilla - Town

Len - Apophis - Invisibilty/Character finder/Bus driver - MAFIA

Wombat - Dr Janet Fraser - Doc - Town

For Info Tina's kill would have gone through bulletproof (any of them) and the Roleblockers (there were 2 one with 3 shots and 1 with 2) would have nulled the Bulletproof as well. 

Any Questions

And a big thank you for all playing.

I wanna say, even though its in the QT, that if that random had hit anyone but me we woulda won. 

Stupid random :/

Good game though town. You got some really unlucky crap happen to you which really helped us and we got lucky with how quickly we found some of your PRs. Also I wanna know why did none of you lynch Pral? The dude looked scummy as hell and your other claimed cop had just bit the dust to a random caused by him and Darthe.

Talya - 30pts

Hally - 20pts

Basel - 20pts

Berfs - 5pts 

Pray - 20pts

Dap - 20pts

csarmi - 20pts

Wombat - 20pts

Niel - 20pts

Locke - 20pts

Dice - 20pts

Turin - 20pts