DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might not get notified but he can ask the mod how many shots he had left

Thats how I knew my Vig shot was used (wasn't informed, had to ask)

Ehm. He claimed earlier that he had X shots of BPV and he had to activate it for a given night.

In my book that means that he could choose X nights to be bulletproof. From what he says now, he did activate the BulletProof tonight. That would mean he'd have one less shots left (one less night he can choose), but that wouldn't say anything about whether he has been shot at.

He might not get notified but he can ask the mod how many shots he had left

Thats how I knew my Vig shot was used (wasn't informed, had to ask)

Ehm. He claimed earlier that he had X shots of BPV and he had to activate it for a given night.

In my book that means that he could choose X nights to be bulletproof. From what he says now, he did activate the BulletProof tonight. That would mean he'd have one less shots left (one less night he can choose), but that wouldn't say anything about whether he has been shot at.

And yet this is also the same as my situation. The game started and my bpv was such that I had to say when I wanted to use it. But thru discussion it was changed to become a always on bpv that I have to ask if it has been used up. I didn't reveal that earlier because I did not know if dice had his adjusted as well.

So csarmi, you wanna hammer or shall I?

I'm not going to hammer Tina before I had a chance to finish my review.

Dice, could you be as specific as Turin there?

Turin:

Be as precise as possible please. What exactly did you start with, how was it modified, how does it work now (and how many shots / how many times you have been shot at, if you wanna reveal that too).

Thanks a lot guys.

Another night over and the few of you left made your way to the conference room. Again someone was missing. Heading straight for their quarters, you already guessed what you would find. 

PRAL - CAPTAIN SAMANTHA CARTER - SYMBIOTE DETECTOR - TOWN - Is dead

With 6 left you have to have 4 to make a lynch. 

You have just over 48 hours or until a Hammer...get voting

:biggrin:

Nope, I was right, it is up in 4 hours...it is the 9th today :p

Cos the most anyone has on me is that i might be 3rd party

plus tina has been working to.similar goals as the mafia this game, she also stayed off the mafia lynch.

And people have stopped playing cos we think the games over or atleadt the phase should be tina

Come on Dap, you've played an anti-town game all the way through. Added close to nothing, voted rarely and your claimed shots, well... I could buy you being maffia actually. Just don't know why you would spotlight yourself on D1 like that.

Archived