DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Randland and the NFL

Jason Denzel

• Administrator

Dun dun dun dun!  NFL Football season is here. I don't know about you, but I'm a huge football fan. (Sorry overseas people, I mean American Football, not "soccer")

If you follow my personal twitter account ([twitter]jasondenzel[/twitter]), you may know I'm a huge San Francisco 49er fan. I was talking smack on twitter the other day when I jokingly told another WoT fan that Colin Kaepernick was the NFL's version of the Dragon Reborn:  Same height, same weight, muscular, mixed parentage, arm tattoos, incredibly talented beyond most QB's (including many star veterans), and has had a meteoric rise to fame.

If that's the case, I'd suggest that Russell Wilson is Moridin.  There is no doubt in my mind that Pete Carroll is the Dark One.......

So chime in... who, from the NFL is who in Randland, and vice versa?  (But don't mess with my Kaepernick claim)

PS: Tim Tebow.... Logain? (Think about it......)

Are there any obnoxious, over-weight characters in tWoT? 

I'm trying to figure out who gets to be Rex Ryan :-P

p.s. I'm a patriots fan, so IMO Bernard Pollard takes the "Moridin" role with ease! He, figuratively speaking, ruined Welker, Brady, and Gronk.  WTF MAN quit messing up the pattern!

oh yeah, and Belichick's gotta play the Lance role.  Always super serious, yet effective

Min = cheerleader.  All she does is look pretty and pretend to read books.  "OH yeah Rand, you go fight the dark one.  you got this!  i'm just gonna chill in my room, flirt with the old librarian dude, and distract you from what you're supposed to be doing.."

A little bit of trivia, Colin's middle name is "Rand."

The fact that his middle name is Rand is pure, pure WIN.

That, it is. :-) I couldn't believe it when I found out. I'm from Sacramento (live a little So Cal now) and we used to go see the A's, Giants and Sharks....hard to get Niners tickets but we did.

Archived