DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How to get back at annoying people?

Panchi

What are some tips to get back at annoying people? How to deal with rude 8 graders? How to try not to balefire them? Or just balefire and solve all problems?

One suggestion I received was throw things at them and say "I didn't see you"

one more question for you all, do you imagine me as a violent or really strict person?

I do not believe in dealing with children to resort to violence.

Show them who's boss.

Don't take any lip from them.

Be strict.

Keep your distance and make them see that you are in charge.

The rest will come.

I am not saying that it always works.

You will always have the odd one acting up, but try to see what is causing it instead of taking it as insubordination, try to understand, BUT IN NO WAY SHOW MORE LENIENCY to the ones that have underlying problems.

It will look like you have a favorite otherwise.

My two pennies worth. I deal with kids on a daily basis.

Well when I am in school I do anyway.

I have no opinion on you personally.

I do not see you as violent or strict. I think I have only spoken to you twice lol

You seem nice  :biggrin:

^this

What I do with my little brother is simply stay quiet and then if he keeps doing it or starts to throw stuff I quietly tell the parents. This may seem like telling on them and can be quite uncomfortable from time to time but I have learned not to wack him or throw stuff because that gets all the sh. loaded onto me, no matter what he did...

And I do not imagine you very violent and not really strict either :tongue:

Best solution: ignore because you know you're right, if a rude 8-grader thinks they're clever they'll learn the hard way sometime... or simply tell someone if you can...

Either ignore them. Or interrupt them. Or do something to embarrass them. Usually if you do something to point them out without doing much it works best. (If you are a teacher, stop class and make everyone wait until they stop, like just stop talking and stare at them not hostilely, but with patience until they are done and ask if they are finished yet).

Either ignore them. Or interrupt them. Or do something to embarrass them. Usually if you do something to point them out without doing much it works best. (If you are a teacher, stop class and make everyone wait until they stop, like just stop talking and stare at them not hostilely, but with patience until they are done and ask if they are finished yet).

not class teacher, just another student annoyed at them

That doesn't always work, I usually tell them that they'll have to stay extra for as long as I am interrupted, detention works miracles for me though.

:baalzamon:

That doesn't always work, I usually tell them that they'll have to stay extra for as long as I am interrupted, detention works miracles for me though.

:baalzamon:

Also being able to do the evil eye doesn't hurt :rolleyes:

I am so sweet and nice person, right? :baalzamon:

even one of the class teachers of 8 ranted to our class that how worse 8 graders have become. Can't agree with her more. We were a lot more better when we were in 8 and it was not that long ago that I was in 8

She is cool. There was one time when she had last period with our class. Everyone was tired and didn't want to study.. She was tired too. So it was decided that everyone will sleep. As soon as she put her head down girls started exchanging their places. She put her head up for a moment and saw them and they froze, then put her head down again. Whole period went on like this.

Even while teaching she goes on to random topics.

But when she is angry...run for your lives

Archived