DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

~ Missy's Marvellous Music ~ (Spam) (Lots of it) (BE WARNED) (YOUHAVEBEENWARNED)

Nyanna al'Meara

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUESS WHO JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO SEE MISSY HIGGINS IN OCTOBER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

CURSEYOU

who did?

A random someone on tumblr XD

I did get to see her in Februaru though...a day before my flight to Germany :happy: and ran up to her before the show and got pitture taken with and a hug. She's vair nice.

This song is perfectly describing every aspect of my life right now. I wanna cry.

"I know all the lines to say, the part I’m expected to play. But in the reflection I am worlds away. As I put my costume on eyelashes one by one. Been doing this so long I can tie the knot behind my back. And everyone’s waiting. But it’s getting harder to hear what my heart is saying. Cause everyone’s waiting.

Just swallow and breathe she says. Remember this aint for you, it’s for them. And all of those painful lessons you’ve had to learn you gotta use them now or never. Cause everyone’s waiting. But it’s getting harder to hear what my heart keeps saying. Turn it off, I wanna turn it all off.

When everyone’s waiting. It makes it harder to hear what my heart keeps saying. Turn it off, I wanna turn it all off. But everyone’s waiting. I hear that answers appear when you just stand still. Make it stop. I wanna make it all stop. When everyone’s waiting. Everyone’s waiting.”

eh im not a fan of missy

GET THEE HENCE

*blasts with Missy's music* :P

.....what?

*waves arms in a hocus pocus preperatory manner*

tumblr_mrro6tZjje1s44m3go1_500.gif

*ties Chuckles down with duct tape and glues him down with Vegemite too for that matter*

LISTEN.

eh its ok, ive heard worse 

eh im not a fan of missy

GET THEE HENCE

.....what?

*ties Chuckles down with duct tape and glues him down with Vegemite too for that matter*

LISTEN.

*sniff*

Your loss. :P

eh im not a fan of missy

GET THEE HENCE

.....what?

LISTEN.

Well, guess some folks just won't be enlightened. :p

is a much better song 

Archived