DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, the curse has lifted!

Yeti Cabs

(WHEW)

I just finished AMOL.  Now the curse has lifted and I don't have to wait a year or so for the next book to come out.  No more having to reread because too much time passed between volumes, or I just can't quite remember that character anyway and speaking of characters! New ones being introduced all the time!

I started reading these books just after 'The Dragon Reborn' was published.  That was back in '91. A friend got me hooked.  Let me tell you that was a long time to be committed to a series.  I hope not to do that again.  No more series for me unless they are complete.

Greetings!

Welcome!!! I started the series about 3 years ago. I discovered that I love series reading. I re-read Clan of the Cave Bear and I'm reading the Dresden Files as well as the Dark Series and the Gabriel Allon series by Daniel Silva.

I agree it's hard to wait for the next book. You might enjoy our book discussion forums. We have a role playing area as well as social groups (where I spend most of my time.) There are lots of groups and you can join as many as you want. I really enjoy the White Tower and Warders.

Have you had time to look around?

Hey Yeti Jones! I'm one of the newbies too, so hope to see you around and get to know you! Like Ryrin and Sherper said social groups are awesome. I've just joined the WT/Warders group as an initiate and it's exciting. Since you finished AMoL(just done myself too) join in the discussions(since you're not at risk of spoilers, join in the AMoL board) they're fun too. Anyway hope to see you around!

Hi Yeti! 

The books are very addicting. I read them years ago, long before most of them were even out yet and I found myself reading them all over and over again. 

There are a ton of great social groups here that you can check out, all of the members are completely awesome. :)  Oh, and check out the RolePlay side

too, there is a ton of fun to be had there!   See you around! 

Hey Yeti Jones! I'm one of the newbies too, so hope to see you around and get to know you! Like Ryrin and Sherper said social groups are awesome. I've just joined the WT/Warders group as an initiate and it's exciting. Since you finished AMoL(just done myself too) join in the discussions(since you're not at risk of spoilers, join in the AMoL board) they're fun too. Anyway hope to see you around!

I'll look for you in the Tower, Xthrax!

Archived