DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SWM Seeks Obscure Unofficial WoT RPG

Avin

Some years ago, before WoTC released the WoT d20 game, I was jonesin' for my nerdy fix, and scouring the internet for the perfect Wheel of Time RPG.

I found one, used it, loved it, and lost it. Now, years later, my friends and I are playing the d20 version, and there is some stuff from that original I'm trying to incorporate. I can't find it, though.

I can't offer much description, but if it's not too much trouble, I'd really love some help finding it.

It was a single page, very long with no frills. You chose your homeland, your class or classes, got some skills based on it, and were free to set your character's age, with more skill points coming along with it. I usually wound up with a grizzled old 40 year old just so I could have a powerful Asha'man, but I was the GM, so it's all good.

Anyway, I'm after this particular site because it broke down the Aiel septs and gave them defining characteristics based on their titles and appearances throughout the books. In the sense that the Red Shields were police, the Knife Hands were experts of unarmed combat, the Stone Dogs were rearguards (I think), and the Thunder Walkers were phalanx warriors.

There may have even been info on the Ajahs, but houseruling that should be easy-peasy. I'm just looking to retool the Algai'd'siswai, and I think basing feat trees on warrior organization would be a great way to do it.

Like I said before, I can't find the site for the life of me, and would really love any help. If anyone has the Dark One's own luck and happens to find it, please let me know on here or (preferably) email me at kakitahero@gmail.com.

Either way, thanks for your time!

Archived