DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Twinflower)

Twinflower has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the White Ajah. Who here will speak on her behalf?

:o

Grats Twinnie... way to go! *hugs* *throws some White confetti*

*moves quietly back until everyone has spoken*

Guest Cairos

Congrats Twinnie!!!!! *huggles*

:D

*brings in a big statue cake that looks like Twinnie*

For You!!!

YAY!

*dances around and hugs Twinny 'til her eyeballs pop out*

I will speak for her, Mia! Since she bounced into my life on the offsite boards, Twinny has left a trail of people who love her in her wake. She's brought life to and smiles to places that had been without them for a while and has brightened up the lives of everyone around her (whether they want to admit it or not). I am honored to be her friend AND her mentor. The Tower will be a beautiful place with a shawl on Twinny's shoulders and the White Ajah is terribly lucky to have lured her in to stay.

Congratulations, Twinny and to the White's, too!

*showers thread in snow-like confetti and hugs Twinny again*

Yay, Twinnie! *Hugs* It's been a long time since we've had a White raised to AS. I'm thrilled that we're gaining such an awesome, friendly, open-minded person!

I am more then honored to speak for Twinflower!!

It has been many months of love, laughter, enouragement, friendship, and above all, the best sister I ever had! She has done wonders for the Tower and as a member of the White Ajah I couldn't be more thrilled to call her a White Sister!!! It warms my heart greatly to see a shawl put around her sholders! The logic of Twiny brings joy to my heart and tears of happiness to my eyes. Twinflower, I am thrilled to have you raised to Aes Sedai of my Ajah and I know you'll bring Light to the Tower as full Sister!!

Congradulations to you hun! *hugs you tightly and kisses your cheeks*

*standing quietly and still, and unusual occurance, Twinnie listens to Loraine Sedai and Tiren Sedai speak for her as sponsors. Eyes shining with tears, a smile from ear to ear, steps forward as they finish, hugging them both tight and kissing thier cheeks*

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the White Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the White Ajah.

*takes a deep breath and beams*

*bounces, huggles and twirls*

Congratulations dearest one, well deserved and I'm so happy for you and the Whites. They've gained a very special person. :D

Congratulations Twinnie! And also congratulations to the White Ajah!

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day you shall be Twinflower Sedai, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah.

Welcome, sister, we have waited long for you.

*grins* congratulations, dear! This has been a long time coming!

cartwheels into Twinnie and tackles her to the ground....... Congratulations!!! :D *smooch!*

Sign in to follow this