DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
ShaidarMudrover

Hi there. I'm new to the White Tower

Hello everyone. I've been in a few orgs before this, but I've heard a lot about the Whiter Tower, so I thought that this might be a good place to join. Hope I didn't make the wrong choice! :wink:

Hey Shaidar (or do you prefer to be called Mudrover? ;))! Welcome to the White Tower. I'm Niamh (call me Nia), Head of the Blue Ajah. ^^

Here at the WT there are two different tracks you can take. You elect to become a Novice or an Algai. Both are equally as fun. Either way you'll need to email Loraine Sedai, the Mistress of Novices. She'll set you up with a mentor. Here is her email thedmmonster@tiffanyfranklin.net

Please feel free to come and visit the Blues regardless.

*hugs*

And if you don't know what an algai is, that is the first step you take in becoming a Warder. A much better route than Novice, if you ask me! You get to play with swords and such, and will eventually get to defend an Aes Sedai or two when they get in a pickle if their OP skills fail.

8)

If you made the wrong one, it's too late now. You're stuck, forever...

mwahahahaha...

*coughs*

I need to work on being evil more, it's not convincing, I know. *sighs*

Anyway, since I don't remember your name from yesterday's update, I'm going to guess that you sent it after I finished. In which case, you'll get your mentor on Sunday. Don't wait on me, though, go... play with the Ajahs, check out the moat at the Warder's Guild and have fun! :D I'll catch up. ;) You can't run fast enough for me not to catch you...

Welcome to the Tower!! :D Hope you have fun!

oh, and don't forget to visit the Yellow boards!! Nyneave is absolutely the bestestest licker on the boards. *nods*

(Looks at Jhae....... don't even think about it..... tsk tsk..... )

Hi welcome to the white tower I'm new here to. So far everyone has been brilliant...so I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Thank you for the welcome everyone. To Nia, either name is fine, I'll respond to both lol. I sent an email to U4ea today, and I requested to become an Algai. Thanks again everyone, this looks like a great Org to be a part of.

Hey! A New Warder! No longer the noob!

*Throws her into the moat where Bob the moat monster begins to maim her*

Hey! Wait up!

I want to do that!

*jumps in fighting bob off*

My job!

*maims*

A pimple was not what came to mind when I saw the word swelling...

What are you looking at, Mystica?!

Err, so anyway... welcome to the WT, Shaidar... :)

Hmmm, a new warder huh?? :twisted:

You definitely need to come visit us at the Green Ajah sweety. We know how to welcome you properly. ;) *huggles*

You joined at a great time--our White Ajah Winter Carnival has just begun! Feel free to stop by while you're waiting to be added to the books.

Sign in to follow this