DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Creative Ways to Eliminate Your Ex

Aiel Heart

Just don't reply.

That doesn't always work, they then start finding different means to try to get your attention.

Do they now? :)

Yes...my ex is now looking for people dying around my age in a place I used to live and has taken to emailing me the articles and saying I think you knew this person...my condolences...That's the newest way that needs to stop. Especially since I don't know the people!

that's more than creepy, it's threatening.

He is in Florida and I'm safely up here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just don't reply.

That doesn't always work, they then start finding different means to try to get your attention.

Yes...my ex is now looking for people dying around my age in a place I used to live and has taken to emailing me the articles and saying I think you knew this person...my condolences...That's the newest way that needs to stop. Especially since I don't know the people!

that's more than creepy, it's threatening.

He is in Florida and I'm safely up here.

still. I'd eliminate him just to be n the safe side.

Just don't reply.

Just don't reply.

Blacklist (Block) any and all emails from his address... It's a pretty standard feature in most email hosts now (and really easy if you use an email program which has filters you can configure yourself.

Archived