DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

Just dipping my toes in to say hello to everyone in the Red Ajah. I hope you're having a good start to your Monday, and it's nice to meet you!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do! In fact, what do you love most about the Reds?

I am quite dull these days :) I've just finished my grad degree, and now am looking for what to do next.

I will do! In fact, what do you love most about the Reds?

Since I was Raised from the Red, I'll give an answer too :)

What I love most about the Reds is that I can be as introverted as I want, and as strong-minded and straight-forward as I want. I don't have to "join in then party" all the time, and I don't have to wrap everything I say up in pink cotton wool. I can respect my fellow Reds without being OMG BFFs!! with every one.

There are, I think one of the things I like about this social group is the variety of groups who all have their own special qualities and traditions. I'ts always nice to visit the other ajahs.

How are you enjoying your time so far at the tower?

Hello Red Ajah. I've finally gotten time to come and formerly introduce myself here. I'm eternalangel. I love to read (work at a bookstore), love to write all kinds of different things, and I love music of all kinds, and I love the science fiction and fantasy genres. I'm a bit of a nerd (love anime, doctor who and much more) and I am super proud of it (who's dressing up as an anbu black ops ninja and going to comic con? I am! At least I hope I can get my costume done in time). I guess that's it for me for now. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Thank you for having me as a guest.

I also want to say a special thank you to Elgee for being so welcoming and helpful.

Aawww bless ... I love fresh blood! I mean new faces!

*snugglebites*

:biggrin:

Hi everyone I am seph, mafia addict. It is nice to meet you all. Doing my homework here, so I guess I should tell you all about myself. I am 26 and have a beautiful fiancee, we just relocated for her job. We have 2 adorable dogs though no kids. I myself get along with about everyone. I have interests in about everything, but I am passionate about video games and sports. well any games really lol. I am happy to be spending some time here :)

All I know is our Elgee was raised from the red.

Hello all! I am Corvhin Raikhan an Initiate in the white tower. Aspiring to become a warder. I am here completeing part 2 of my assignment. It is a pleasure to meet all of you. To tell a little about me I am married to a wonderful woman. We have six kids 3 boys and 3 girls. they are all a year apart. the oldest being 6 and the youngest is 1.  I am a veteran. I served in the U.S. Marine Corps. I am currently out of the service working for a local internet company and also working on completing my Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology with a focus in Network Administration.  I am into martial arts, mostly kick boxing, and wrestling, though I follow no specific discipline of martial arts. I do train regularly to stay in shape. I may not be an active Marine anymore but I've not lost my discipline. I look forward to hearing more from everyone

Hello. 
I am a US Army Vet! I just had my 13 year Med-board-aversary a few days ago.

wow, it's been a long time. 

So, yeah, I'm a warrior as well, though my time in the service was rough. 

Anyway, I'm Moon Sedai, a Sitter of the Red Ajah.

IRL I own/operate a small media company (links and such are in my siggy) and I'm a self-published writer. 

Hi eternalangel, Seph and Corvhin!

Corvhin, you are jlgarner84? I though your avi looked fimiliar. At least this time your name is easier to say :tongue:

Seph, if you want to know anything more about Red Ajah, feel free to ask us anything./ That goes for everyone else too.

eternalangel, can you share pics of your costume when it gets done?

well hello to all this fresh deliciousness.

*snugglebites the lot of you*

I am Mystica, Myst, Head, Highest, Top Nutt and many other flattering made up names.

I'm from Belgium. That's that tiny little dot between Holland, Germany and France. We're known for our fries, our mussels, our sprouts, our beer and our chocolat and for the real connoisseurs the white gold, Belgian Endive.

I was born and raised in Ghent where obstinance, tolerance, no-nonsense, fun, hard work and questioning authority go hand in hand.

Currently I am training a guide dog for the physically disabled (4 months to go and then I have to hand him back) and that kind of takes all my time. Never had a dog before so it's a huge learning experience for me.

Welcome to the Reds and to you lads, good on you for daring to step over our doorstep with an open mind (and hopefully a decent sense of humor ;) )

not traps, mines.

We have a place that (literally) translates in to fish mines. It was the place back in ancient times where fishermen would come with their daily fresh catch to sell it to the public.
For some reason, a few Red Brats found it extremely hilarious that we had a fish 'mine' and started cracking jokes about fishing with minehelmets on and whatnot. This joke has gone on since 2008.

The Ghent Fishmines:

new1.jpg?maxheight=600&maxwidth=950&form

renovated in to a restaurant these days.

brasseriebordeau_gent1.jpg?itok=Abqwrvui

*straps on mining helmet* 

I frickin love FISHING

Especially when you can do it with a helmet!

*grins and ducks*